Conjuring

This story also takes place in the same house on Fowler Dr. In Pace Florida.
  At the time the woods were still behind the house but they started clearing trees making a dirt road going through the middle straight up to the school. 

      Two of my friends stayed over one night for a sleep over that turned creepy. We decided to go for a walk at 2 in the morning. They wanted to go up to the school by using the dirt road, which was fine with me. Before we left i grabbed a flash light and a few dollars so we could get a drink at the gas station. 

      As we walked we made jokes and talked but as we got off the asphalt and onto the dirt road things changed. I started walking slower because the farther we walked the feeling of something evil ahead of us got stronger. We got about 50 yards in when i stopped walking. They stopped and turned to look at me, asking me why i stopped. All i could get out of my mouth was run. I told them to just keep running. When we made it back to the asphalt road we ran for a little bit more. I stopped not far from the dirt road and turned around. What i saw was something that i would never forget. The creature that chased after us was about 20 ft high and so long that when it turned around and was in the middle of the road to go back the other direction the tail was still on the other side of the road. It looked like a dragon pacing back and forth. I told my friends to just keep walking and don't look back.  

     I told my cousin Beth about it when she came to stay with me when i was staying with my  ill uncle (her dad). The look on her face and the way she moved around got my attention. She told me  that the two guys that murdered our friends in 1998 would go into the woods behind my house to try and conjure up a demon and that they needed a blood sacrifice. With the details that i told her she said that what i saw is what they were trying get. 

    One night, i don't remember if it happened  before this or after, i was alone at the house when i felt a feeling of pure evil around the house. I locked all the doors thinking that would keep it out but i knew it wouldn't.  I called my brother, who was staying with our aunt and uncle who lived on the other side of Spencer field, and told him that he needed to get over here now. I couldn't get anything else to come out of my mouth except that he needed to get over here now. I waited and when i seen them pull up i still didn't unlock the door.  The only time i unlocked the door was when my brother was standing in front of it. I rushed him in and locked the door back. I told him what was going on. That something pure evil is out there but i couldn't pin point where. All i could do was stand in the middle of the house and tell my brother what i felt and who i thought it was. 

      I think he felt the power that was radiating off the thing also.

      Its the one feeling that i have felt once since this incident and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.