The Cross

After we moved in to our house and me hearing the voices the activity became negative. 

     Behind our house was some woods that we used to adventure through a couple times.  Just a few yards from where we entered the woods from my yard there was a tree that the root system  had grown in such a way that it looked like an altar. Well, i decided to make a cross out of some sticks that were laying around the house. After finishing the cross i made a lei out of purple clover flowers and thread. I placed the cross on the root system facing south and draped the lei across the arms the cross. I said a little prayer before going back to the house. I done that for about a week. 

     A couple months had passed since i placed the cross and stopped going into the woods. My younger cousin Heather came over, i was babysitting her, and wanted to go out into the woods. So, i went with her just to keep an eye on her. We went to where i sat the cross,it was still there, and turned left. We walked for a few minutes before coming upon a metal frame of a mobile home. Just yards from the frame was a shed that you couldn't have paid me to go near. I told heather that i had a bad feeling about it and oh that feeling was so true. She went up to the window and looked in at all the stuff hanging around but what she didn't see was the  pissed off black mass that was pacing back and forth inside. When i seen that mass all i could feel was pure evil radiating from it. I told heather to come on that im leaving now. She wanted to argue but i told her NOW. I ran with her close behind me out of the woods and didn't stop till i got back inside. 

     When we got inside the house she asked me why i ran so, i told her what i seen and felt. We never went back into the woods. 

     I think a year later they started clearing the land  to make a new subdivision. I sat on my swing and watched hoping that they wouldn't tear that shed down but i knew exactly when they knocked it down because everything changed. I was setting on my bed one rainy day playing with a deck of cards as i looked out my window towards the strip of woods they didn't clear yet.  I seen plain as day a man sitting on the back of a giant black cat looking strait at me. I sat there and watched him for what seemed like forever before messing with the cards again. When i looked back up they were gone. 

     Never seen them since that day.