Evil in the Attic

This story also happened in the same house on Folwer dr. that the woman was murdered in.

When you walked into my room my bed was on the opposite wall between 2 windows. The closet was at the foot of my bed with my dresser in front of it. Why it was in front of the closet? Well, here is the answer.

After the shed was destroyed i knew all hell was going to break loose. It stunk when they dug down to make the holding pond. All you smelled was the rotten egg smell of sulfur for days. That's when the energy around the yard and in the house changed.

I stopped using my closet because of the bad feelings i got coming from the attic and decided to cover the doorway with a sheet and moved my dresser in front of it. One night i was jerked awake by something grabbing my ankle and pulling me towards my closet. I sat up to see what grabbed me but saw nothing. Whatever it was pulled me a good foot down my bed. I had to move back up onto the bed because my foot was hanging off the end of it. When i didn't see anything i moved to the head of my bed and turned a little sideways trying to go back to sleep.

The next day i moved things around and moved my bed to the other side of the room. The furthest part away from the closet door and the foot of my bed has never since then faced a closet until now, but i have the door always closed.

I would tell my brother and my cousin that lived in Vicksburg about the feelings i would get from the attic. They were the only ones at the time that didn't think i was crazy.