Hello, Who Are You?

A/N Hello! This is my first ever story on Wattpad so I really hope you enjoy it! Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any characters in this story, but I do own this story.

You are Y/n L/n, a child from well-known family, higher than the Malfoys or the Blacks. You were a pureblood, but unlike the rest of your family, you were kind, sassy, sarcastic, and had absolutely no problem with muggle-borns. You were very beautiful, with shining e/c color eyes and long, wavy, silky h/c hair. You owned beautiful and flawless skin. You were very smart, and you had astonishing powers that others did not have. You could control things without your wand, set things on fire, control water, turn invisible, sense things around you, and you had two Animagus forms. In short, you were very powerful and desirable.

On the train to Hogwarts:

Your POV

"Sorry about that," I said, breathless. I had stumbled into an compartment and accidentally fell on a boy. "No, no, it's fine." The boy replied, just as breathless. I stood up, blushing, and brushed my hair out of my face. I looked closely at the boy, who was also blushing. He had vibrant green eyes, ruffled up black hair, round glasses, and a lightning shaped scar on his head. 

"You're Harry Potter!" I exclaimed. "Nice to meet you," I said, sticking out my hand. "I'm Y/n L/n." 

His eyes widened. "So you're really a L/n?" he asked. 

"Yeah, don't care." I said, carelessly waving my hand. 

"B-but you're a-a L/n!" he sputtered. 

"And do you care that you're the Boy-Who-Lived?" I asked innocently. 

He chuckled. "I guess not. So, care to sit with me?" he asked, looking nervous. 

I smiled sweetly and said, "Of course!" I slid in right next to him and started chatting.

"So, what house do you think you're going to be in?" I asked. 

"I don't really know anything about the houses," Harry said, looking embarrassed. 

"Oh, that's okay." I assured him. "I'll tell you! So, there's Hufflepuff, the house of the kind and hard-working. There's Ravenclaw, the house of the clever and witty. There's Slytherin, the house of the cunning and ambitious. Then, there's finally Gryffindor, the house of the brave. So, which one?" I asked again. 

He frowned and said, "I don't know. Maybe Hufflepuff?" he said. 

I smiled and said, "Really? I think you're really brave. I think you'll be in Gryffindor." I grinned at him, and he started blushing. My smile changed into a smirk as I shoved him playfully. "Oh, Harry! Am I seeing the Boy-Who-Lived blush?" I teased. 

"N-no, shut up." he mumbled, but there was no meanness to it. 

"Haha!" I gloated. "I made the Boy-Who-Lived blush! I made the Boy-Who-Lived blush! I'm so awesome!" I started doing a funny jig in my seat, making him laugh.

Our lively chat was interrupted by me sensing three people outside the door. Three people entered our compartment. Once I saw who they were, I immediately straightened and fixed my clothes. 

"Well, well, well. Look, it's the Boy-Who-Lived." one of the boys sneered. He had platinum blond hair and silvery gray eyes. Then he noticed me, straightened, and fixed his hair. "Well, at least you've got a good taste, Potter," he said smoothly and stared at me. Harry blushed a fiery red and opened his mouth to retort. I placed my hand on his arm and he froze. If possible, he blushed even more. I gazed at him silently, but the meaning was obvious. Leave it to me. Harry understood and closed his mouth, glaring at Draco. I returned Draco's gaze evenly.