The Potions Class

A/N Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed part 2! I'm really excited because I already have 6 viewers! Now, that might not seem like so much, but since it's my first time here, that means a LOT to me. Thanks and enjoy! Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any characters in here, but I do own the story.

In The DADA Classroom:

Your POV

I watched Ron's face turn confused as he exclaimed, "What do you mean, 'we can't go in there'? Y/n, that's our Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom! We can't miss this." 

I hesitated. How would I explain the dark magic that I was feeling from inside the classroom? "We can't go in there," I said desperately. "It's..." I searched for the right word. "It's... It feels dark." I finished lamely. "I mean, there's dark magic oozing out of this room."

Ron's face turned even more puzzled. "What do you mean? What dark magic? What are you talking about?" 

"Can you go get Harry and Hermione?" I said. It was more like an order than a question.

"Why?" Ron asked. 

"Oh, just do it!" I snapped. He nodded mutely and brought Harry and Hermione back outside. I caught a glimpse of Quirrell, who was looking confused. Our eyes met and I glared at him, sending a clear message. Don't try anything funny. He gulped and began teaching again, holding a fire-breathing lizard. 

I shut the door behind me and said, "Watch out for Quirrell." Harry and Hermione's faces turned bewildered, like Ron's had. 

"What do you mean, 'watch out for Quirrell?' He's a teacher!" exclaimed Hermione. 

I stared at her straight in the eyes and said, "There's dark magic just oozing out of that classroom. You all need to be careful. Especially you, Harry." 

Harry gulped and looked at Ron, who shrugged. 

"But Y/n," Hermione reasoned. "It's a Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom we're going in to. Of course you feel some dark magic."

"This isn't normal dark magic!" I snapped. "It's some serious dark magic. Harry?" 

Harry jumped and looked at me, blushing. 

"Don't hang around Quirrell, no. Matter. What." I said, dead serious. He gulped and nodded. I took a deep breath and carefully walked to the door, my wand in hand. I opened it and cautiously walked inside. Quirrell avoided eye contact with me and I stuck next to Harry at all times. Quirrell would send me frustrated looks while teaching and I would glare right back. 

Finally, DADA ended and we walked out of the room. I sighed in relief as Ron started talking about the funny smell coming from Quirrell's turban. 

"It smells like garlic, but who would have garlic in their turban?" he babbled. I narrowed my eyes. 

"That's what I don't like." I muttered. "That's where all the dark magic is coming from." Ron stopped walking and stared at me. 

"His turban? Seriously, Y/n. Who would have dark magic coming from their turban?" Ron said. I glared at him. 

"Not his turban!" I snapped. "The magic is coming from... what's inside... like on the back of his head." 

Ron and Harry had both stopped listening to me. Their eyes were fixed on the face of Draco Malfoy and his two companions, although Hermione was still listening to me.

He sneered at Harry, Ron, and Hermione but smiled at me and walked up to us. He took my hand and I heard a small growl coming from Harry. I ignored it. I smiled at Draco.