'Uncle Fluct light' and 'Auntie STL'~ an Eugeo and Alice story

NOTE: Oji-san = Uncle in Japanese 

Kazuto let out an embarrassed yet nervous chuckle in response to a discussion between him and a blond-haired boy who was sitting beside him.

The boy beside him had a most peculiar name. His name was Eugeo, who served as a best friend to Kazuto.

Eugeo's blond hair was followed by blue sparkling eyes and a smile that screams 'trust'.

Sitting together with Kazuto, well that was the highlight of Eugeo's day.

Currently logged into Alfehim online, a virtual reality MMORPG game, residing within his in-game cabin, Kazuto and Eugeo also had the company of Kazuto's girlfriend / in-game wife, Yuuki Asuna, as well as Kazuto's old friends whom he met as a result of  being trapped in a virtual world for two years in the past.

The cabin's exterior was extremely lifelike,  resembling what a cabin would look like in reality.  The cabin consisted of wooden walls and flooring. Inside the cabin, wide square-shaped windows allowed many rays of light to enter into the rooms, illuminating each individual room within the cabin. Kazuto and Eugeo were both sat on a light green set of sofas.

Kazuto's friends were mingling with one another, sitting next to the balcony, on individual wooden chairs that were situated there. Asuna purposely moved her company outside of the cabin in order to give Kazuto and Eugeo a chance at having a more effective and private conversation between the two. Kazuto knew this and appreciated the gesture, he truly did.

"Kirito, what's that on your head?"

Eugeo asks as he lifts up his finger to point at a glowing light on his friend's head.
He hears a light chuckle in response.

"Eugeo, meet Yui-"

Kazuto grabs the beaming light from his head, cups it in his hands and pokes it a few times before holding his mouth up to the light, whispering to it. "Yui, wake up..."

A yawning sound can be heard as the light itself reveals a small human-like figure in the form of a tiny pixie. The pixie then grows in size. The pixie becomes a child-sized person and jumps into Kazuto's arms.

Kazuto catches the elusive child almost in an instant and holds her in his arms.

Eugeo rests his back on the sofa, his eyes widen in awe to what he just witnessed. Eugeo was always in awe of things, whether it was in the real world or the virtual.

Kazuto pats the head of the child-sized pixie while smiling. A small voice can be heard. "I've missed you,  papa!" 

Kazuto smiles at the child in his arms. "And I've missed you too Yui.~" 

Eugeo's eyes widen at the sight of the small pixie. He looks at the pixie then at his raven black haired and smiles nervously. "K-Kirito, is that a fairy?" Kazuto laughs nervously and smiles at his innocent friend. "Oh, this is Yui, our daughter..."

Eugeo tilts his head in confusion of his friend's statement. "I see...w-wait...what does that exactly mean?" He raises his eyebrow in confusion. The child in Kazuto's arms smiles and bows politely. 

"Hello! My name is Yui, it's nice to meet you, Eugeo Ojisan!"

Eugeo gasps, blushing. "O-Ojisan!?" Kazuto starts laughing with Yui as he pats his confused friend's head. 

"Since Yui's our daughter, Asuna and I thought it would make sense if Yui called you uncle, right Yui?" Yui smiles at her father with her eyes gleaming with joy and happiness. "That's right papa!" The little child replies. 

 " Papa's friend Klein said I should call you Onii-chan first but both papa and mama said for me to never call anyone that, then said I should call you  'Ojisan' since you know my papa quite well!"