Wedding ~ chapter 2

Asuna smiles at her dad, her eyes slightly watering. I could tell she was doing her best to hold in her tears in front of her father, who was tearing up himself.

Mr Yuuki and Asuna both turn their direction to me. Asuna's outstretched hand meets mine as her father literally offers me her hand in marriage.  Both myself and Asuna gaze at our hands then at each other.

Mr Yuuki smiles warmly to me, something which he has never done before.

He looks at me. I hear him cough and sniffle. To my surprise, he was actually on the verge of tears. 

"Kazuto, take care of our daughter for us." 

I smile and chuckle nervously, nodding my head to reassure him. 

"I will, though it's more like she'll take care of me..."

Asuna lets out a giggle at my response while Mr Yuuki also laughs softly. 

I clear my throat then help Asuna up a step to the altar, where a priest awaited us.

The room went silent as Asuna and I intertwined our hands with one another.

I looked into her hazel eyes, nervously, she smiles lovingly at me. 

At that moment, both my face and body freeze with internal nervousness. 

"Kirito?" she says within a soft whisper. 

I feel Asuna squeeze my hand a little.

I look up from our hands and our eyes met.

 I reply nothing with a nervous facial expression. 

Asuna smiles softly then walks up to me, she places her lips near my ears and whispers to me. 

"It's okay to be nervous~" 

As she steps back, I look at her and smile.

"Asuna..."

"Are you ready to be married in the real world after all these years, Kirito?"

She blushes as my eyes widen and I nod my head, smiling back at her.

"I've always been ready....for this, just never found the right time..."

"My god, who's fault is that for wondering off with other girls huh?"

" I-I didn't mean to!"

As I bow in apology, feeling pathetic, I look up to see Asuna- 

giggling to my response? I raise an eyebrow in concern and worry. 

I see Asuna stick out her tongue in a playful manner and smile. 

We both let out a quiet chuckle at the same time. 

She squeezes my hands once more before the priest addresses us both.

With the same loving smile painted upon our faces, we turn our attention towards the priest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~