The fear of loosing you | Kirito x Asuna

Kazuto Kirigaya sat on the edge of his bed, induced in beating a level 467 boss in a video game, while his girlfriend sits by his desk, watching him while he rages in the game, occasionally giggling by his dorkiness which she found secretly adorable.

"Kirito?" Asuna says while turning her chair towards his direction and putting her diary to one side.

Kazuto's body jolts as soon as he hears Asuna call him, causing him to fall off the bed.

"Huh!?"

Asuna runs to his side, kneels down to him and grabs his shoulder in concern."Kirito! Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine Asuna."

Kazuto looks up at Asuna and smiles while getting to his feet.

Asuna stands in front of him pouting while he sits back on the bed, continuing to play his game. 

"Asuna, I can't see the screen..."

"Good! Remember what the doctors said!" 

Asuna snatches the gaming controller from Kirito's hands. 

"H-huh!?"

"Do I have your attention now, Kirito?" Asuna glares at him.

Kazuto jumps from being startled by Asuna's serious glare and eagerly nods. 

Kazuto watches as his girlfriend switches off his console. 

"A-Asuna!"

"What?"

"I-I was so close to beating that boss!"

"Kirito, the doctor's told you to rest your eyes since you've been back in the real world, remember?"

Kazuto sighs and looks away from her while leaning back on his bed.

"Yeah, I know."

"It's just for a while..."

"Mhm..." Kazuto replies, sounding quite annoyed.

Asuna looks down, feeling guilty for what she did while sitting beside Kazuto on his bed.

"K-Kirito?"

"hm?"

"A-Are you mad at me?" Asuna asks, in a tiny voice with tears in her eyes.

After a moment of silence, Kazuto sits up slowly and pats her head.

"I'm not mad at you, Asuna."

Asuna looks up at Kazuto while blushing and pouting in such a cute way that Kazuto couldn't help but blush at. 

"You're not?"

Kazuto softly smiles at his girlfriend, pulling her into his arms.

"Kyaaa!, K-Kirito!"

Kazuto chuckles and strokes Asuna's hair as he hugs her tightly. 

"See, I'm not mad."

Asuna snuggles up to his chest. "I'm glad..."

Kazuto lies there, stroking her hair. "Yeah..."

Kazuto watches as Asuna sits up beside him, as he continues lying down.

"Hey, Kirito?"

"Hm?"

"What was that sigh about?"

"W-what?"

"Well, if I didn't make you mad...what was that sigh about?"

Kazuto sits up, brushing a strand of Asuna's hair to the side while softly smiling.