wedding ~ chapter 6

"There's never a moment when I'd lose hope in you...never a moment when you were lost that I couldn't find you...I-I may have thought I'd lost you...but never, ever doubted you'd not return to me...the reason you did return to me, is because of our love...because nothing could stop us, can it? Even with your tendencies to 'care for' other girls, I've never doubted your loyalty and feelings for me. I never will, because I trust you, believe in you, protect you, cook for you, care for you and most of all...

I still stand frozen in awe, my heart thumps with every word Asuna says.

"Most of all Kirito...-

Life pauses within that moment.

What is it that Asuna is going to say?

She spoke about our love.

She spoke about how much she loves me.

She's practically in tears, declaring her love for me and to me.

What more could she say?

No- It wasn't more of Asuna's words I was waiting for.

It was the fact that I felt my heart was going to explode.

Around Asuna, I get a tight sensation in my chest and warmness, especially when we share our feelings of each other with each other.

The fact was that I couldn't contain any more of her speech, not because it was long and heartfelt, it was because, with all the words that were said, that Asuna had spoken, I felt tortured by the wait to kiss her.

I wanted to kiss her as soon as she mentioned her love for me.

I wanted- No, desired her lips on mine, so she could feel the love I feel for her.

how much longer do I have to wait to kiss her?

Is it okay that I want to hold her and never let her go?

Life resumed as Asuna continued finishing off her final words.

"Most of all Kirito...-

here we go, the final words, then I can kiss her, deeply, and never let her go.

"Most of all Kirito...I love you!"

I hear the crowd applause with joy, the priest yell with happiness.

"I take it these both take eachother to be wed! let's skip the 'I do's' so without me further prolonging the groom, you may kiss the bride!"

That's it!

I couldn't bear the desire I had any longer.

I needed to make her feel loved.

I needed her to know she's loved.

As soon as Asuna says those three specific words, I suddenly pull her waist towards me, wrap my arm around it, while bending my legs slightly, leaning Asuna's body completely on my knees as my lips meet hers, in a swoop like motion.

I hear the crowd roar with applause and wolf whistles.

I deepen the kiss, pushing Asuna to my chest with all my strength.

She wraps her arms around my neck, as we both share a long, awaited and most desired passionate kiss.

In that moment, we become one.

I close my eyes into the kiss.

It feels that Asuna and I are alone, no one around us and time's frozen.

It's just my bride and I.

No one else is there.

No one else matters.

Only Asuna matters.

She always  has mattered to me.

She always will matter to me.

Now...and forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~