CHAPTER 3

COMING OF AGE

              The Emperor requested the presence of all the  Minister to discussed important matters in the Emperor's Grand Hall.

 EMPEROR'S GRAND HALL

Emperor told his Prime Minister Zian Wei to check if all the Ministers are present. "Of course, Your Majesty," Minister Zian Wei replied.

 "Of course, Your Majesty," Minister Zian Wei replied

PRIME MINISTER ZIAN WEI

"Changze Shen," Zian Wei said. "I'm here, Minister Zian." Changze Shen said. He is the Minister of Military as a strategist and a Master of Swordsmanship as well as an excellent archer. As the day progresses into late afternoon. The meeting ended with a great result on the matter of state affairs. Ministers are about to leave the Grand Hall.

Emperor said.  "Minister Changze Shen." He turns around and bows down. "Yes, Your Majesty." "You never told me that Wang Shen and Shuze Shen are your brothers." Emperor said. 

"Forgive me, Your Majesty. I never told you about them because you never asked about it." Changze Shen replied.

"I just realize it recently when I happened to visit the realm which was under your care. I notice the same name Shen. I needed to confirm it if my hunch is true." the Emperor said.

"Your Majesty, Would that be all?" Changze Shen asked. 

"No," the Emperor replied. "How many children did you have?"

"Your Majesty, this servant of yours have five children that have already grown up into beautiful ladies and a handsome son." Changze Shen answered.

"Then who was the person that was protected by your brother in the forest wearing a long thick black veil and hand gloves?" the Emperor asked. "He is my son, Your Majesty." Changze Shen replied.

"Ah!, Your Majesty, May I excuse myself because I have to attend a family event." Changze Shen asked.

"I'm not finished yet." the Emperor replied, but if its a family event then. "What is it all about?" the Emperor asked.