CHAPTER 31

GRAND IMPERIAL GATHERING

A/N: King Shirong and Queen Wang Fang (Parents of Princess Xiaoli).

A day before the wedding everyone was so busy going here and there doing last minute check for anything that is lacking for the ceremony. The bride's family arrived yesterday with King Shirong and Queen Wang Fang with their three sons Crown Prince Dingxiang, Prince Li Jun, and Prince Wenyan.

Crown Prince Dingxiang

Prince Li Jun

Prince Wenyan

Prince Wenyan

(A/N: Making Princess Xiaoli the youngest among the siblings)

The Yuan Family have immediately whisked away to a palace prepared for them before they will see the Imperial couple probably during the wedding day itself. They too are preparing for the wedding bringing all they need for the wedding. They were told to just roam around within the premises of their Palace for the time being. They were given their own servant to serve them their needs for the next couple of days. Unfortunately, Prince Wenyan was not a typical Prince. He always does what he wants even if given or not with the permission from his father and mother.

Prince Wenyan got the urge to explore beyond the palace that was given to them. He leaps to the top of the wall into the small corridor leading to a garden. The Prince was exploring the beautiful garden when stumbling upon an area frequently visited by the Empress and the children. He heard few people are talking to each other so he eavesdrop to what are they talking about. He heard a familiar voice which is his sister Princess Xiaoli talking to some people. He could not tell if it was a male or female.