CHAPTER 26

IMPERIAL FAMILY OUTING

A/N: The photo above is the representation of the summer palace Heyiyuan. Sorry it is not animated nor drawing. This chapter is dedicated to my readers particularly @loveheartdoll88. Thanks for your comments. I'll be adding another character a Eunuch assign in the summer palace.

"Eunuch Zhang Min and Tang Shan, kindly tell my children to prepare for the imperial family outing in about ten days from now. We will travel to the summer palace Heyiyuan." Emperor Feng Longwei said.

"Yes, of course your Majesty." Both replied in unison.

Both eunuchs went in separate way for they will tell the triplets and quadruplets about the plan of the emperor. On the other hand, Emperor Feng Longwei was so distressed because he has not seen his beloved Empress. He is missing Empress Li Me so much. He decided to have a Imperial Family Outing because he wanted to spend time with all his family and of course some time along with his Empress.

Fan Xue entered the palace of the triplets announcing the arrival of Eunuch Tang Shan. "His and Her Royal Highness Xi Feng, Yan Mei, and Wang Shu, Eunuch Tang Shan is here to announce something from the order of His Majesty Emperor Feng Longwei."

Maid servant Fan Xue

Crown Prince Wang Shu

"Greetings to the triplets Imperial children, the Emperor ordered us to inform you all that there will be a Imperial family outing ten days from now in the summer palace. He wants all of you to prepare for that day." Eunuch Tang Shan said.

Prince Wang Shu responded. "We will comply with the wishes of his Majesty. I with my siblings look forward to that day of the outing."

"May I excuse myself your Highness Prince Wang Shu. I need to get back to the Palace." Eunuch Tang Shan said.

"Yes, you may Eunuch Tang Shan." Prince Wang Shu said.

"You heard the Eunuch we need to prepare. I find the outing just the right time for us to bond and be with the Father and Mother. We seldom spend time with each other so I really looking forward to this event." Prince Wang Shu said.