CHAPTER 22

THE QUADRUPLETS

The quadruplets prove to be babbly children. Growing mischievous but intelligent and they all excel in all aspects such as casting spell, taming magical creatures, healing power and fighting. Feng Longwei's family becomes formidable and they gradually feared by neighbouring kingdom and Empire due to his family growing strength and power.

The battle was just a tip of the ice for other kingdoms or empires are planning to attack the Imperial Palace of Feng. Fortunately, Feng Longwei's shadow guard are will trained to gather information about other kingdoms. They truly envied the Feng Empire particularly, the Imperial family of Feng Longwei.

Prince Liu Chengyang is expert in different style of fighting using different instrument. He was taught well by his uncle Shuze Shen and Wang Shen along with his two brothers Prince Yuan Xinpei, Prince Gu Yuan, and Princess Zhao Jin.

Prince Liu Chengyang proves to be very intelligent in making strategy just like his grandfather Minister Changze Shen.

"Her Majesty, Empress Luli Mei" Eunuch Zhang Min said. Entering the Palace where his children staying.

"How are my children doing their training? How about you Gu Yuan? How is your health? I want help you in your health problem." Empress Li Me said.

"We are doing well, Her Mejesty. In fact, we are getting better in our training. I think Gu Yuan needs to be careful because of his frail health." Prince Yuan Xinpei replied.

"Prince Gu Yuan, you need to stop training for a while for your health to recuperate. I will help you to regain good health." Li Me said.

"Her Majesty, I can't stop my training just because I have a frail health. I don't want to stop. I want to be as good as my brothers. I won't allow myself being left behind with all the trainings, casting spell and taming magical creatures." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Prince Gu Yuan, you are to listen to me for this is for your own good. Do you understand? Empress Li Me said.

Gu Yuan was frightened for he never saw the Empress raise his voice. "Yes, Your Majesty, I understand." Gu Yuan said.

Gu Yuan didn't have a choice but to follow her majesty's order. The Empress will probably bring him somewhere to heal him.

"Zhao Jin you are to accompany your brother Gu Yuan and that is an order." Empress Li Me said.

"But her Majesty. I can't because I want to train too and be useful." Zhao Jin said.

The Empress looking at his youngest daughter dismayed by his attitude but Li Me knows Zhao Jin will not disobey him but can only protest.

The Empress went back to the Emperor's Palace to talk to Feng Longwei about Prince Gu Yuan situation. Li Me went to find the Emperor in the library. The Empress knocks on the door and entered and did not wait for Feng Longwei's approval to come in.

The Empress notice that The Emperor was so busy and did not notice that his Empress is standing in front of him.

"Ahemmm... Do I have your full attention, Your Majesty?" The Empress said.

The Emperor suddenly notices Li Me and he stand up walks closer to his beloved Li Me and he kissed Li Me passionately. He whispers to Li Me and said. "When we are near to each other I get hornier and I want to make love to you every day and every hour. You can't blame me. Your beauty, body, soufflé white skin that like a snow and your kind heart make me arouse."