CHAPTER 25

ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND SUDDEN TIME TRAVEL

Concubine Hariko attempted to ruin the imperial family was in vain. She was trying to break the family apart because of her desires to take revenge due to the death of her brother. She couldn't do anything because she was closely guarded and monitored by the daughters and sons of the Imperial couple. She does realize that it's futile to successfully make her revenge.

The Imperial family was really good to her even if she does attempt to ruin the family which she belongs. They were considerate but sometimes she does experience cruelty due to her actions. The children of the Imperial couple are very just people. They were trained and highly intelligent with their magical creatures that makes them a formidable opponent. I have come to accept the terms in my situation rather than going against them.

She was on her way to a imperial garden and it happened that Prince Gu Yuan was there in the gazebo meditating to make his physical strength grows stronger. Concubine Hariko was about to turn back but was held on the spot because Prince Gu Yuan speak to her while his eyes was shut.

"Please stay Concubine Hariko, You can seat anywhere in the Gazebo since I'm about to finish in my meditation." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Okay! Prince Gu Yuan. I just find a place here until you're done with your meditation." Concubine Hariko said.

Prince Gu Yuan got up and started to seat properly to talk to Concubine Hariko. " I don't want to be blunt at you so I go direct to the point. Why are you trying to break our family just because your brother was killed during the battle?"

Prince Gu Yuan waited for Concubine Hariko to respond to him but she did not reply at all. "Since, you won't speak then I have obligation to inform you."

"I will tell you the truth so you will be at peace as to what really happened to your brother. He was killed because he took part of the battle that was trying to get hold of my mother for their personal reason. He supported the wrong kingdom that is why he was killed. We are truly outnumbered by the enemy but with the help of our army and all the member of the imperial family fought so hard. Fortunately, we have our magical creatures that help us won the battle and of course magic." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Well the story that I was told was different from yours but I must say I was fooled by those people who only wants power, money and influence." Concubine Hariko said.

"Are you still going to betray the Imperial Family?" Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Hmmmm...At first I was but recently I realize that I always failed on my attempt. Honestly, I"m just satisfy to live in the Palace." Hariko said.

"I am most pleased to hear that from you Concubine Hariko. I will hold it against you if something happened to my family. I may look like a weak person but looks can be deceiving. When it comes to my family I can be a devil to those who will do them harm." Prince Gu Yuan said.

" Prince Gu Yuan said