CHAPTER 30

ARRANGE MARRIAGE

A/N: This chapter is a bit boring but I hope I can make it exciting for the next chapter.

On that afternoon, Emperor Feng Longwei requested the presence of the Crown Prince Wang Shu in the Imperial Hall. He asks eunuch Tang Shan to fetch the Crown Prince from his own Palace.

"Greetings your Highness Crown Prince Wang Shu! I was asked by your Father Emperor Feng Longwei to tell you that you have a meeting with them this afternoon. I will come by and escort you to the Imperial Hall. " Eunuch Tang Shan said.

Later that afternoon, Eunuch Tang Shan was already in the Crown Prince Palace to fetch him for a meeting with the Imperial couple.

"Good afternoon, Your Majesties. To what pleasure do I owe this meeting and to what purpose that I earn a one on one meeting with you?" Crown Prince Wang Shu said.

"Please seat down my child. You're here because we have to discuss things about an important matter that will involve you." Empress Li Me said.

"What is that important matter? Why would it involve me?"Crown Prince Wang Shu said. Raising one of his eyebrows.

"Listen to me, my child. We need to forge an alliance with our neighboring Kingdom to strengthen our border. You are betrothed to the Princess of Yuan Kingdom. His name is Princess Xiaoli."Emperor Feng Longwei said.

"Bi Xia, We don't need alliances with other Kingdom because we already have a strong army and elite men for that?" Crown Prince Wang Shu said.

"This is a very crucial decision that our empire is making. You are the key to it for long-lasting peace with the Yuan Kingdom. I admit we certainly don't need alliances because we can stand alone without other Kingdom but this is a matter of state affair and financial stability for our empire and businesses for our people."Emperor Feng Longwei said.

"You don't need to fall in love with Princess Xiaoli. Eventually, you will learn to love her. She is beautiful in her right but your mother is the most beautiful woman in the world." The Emperor added.

The Empress was blushing so much that his cheeks look like a squashed tomato that he covers his face with the fan he is carrying with him.

"Bi Xia, stop. Mom is blushing too much."Crown Prince Wang Shu said.

The Emperor was smirking and walk towards the Empress kissed him and said.

"I love you so much, my Empress. You're my everything, my world, and our children."

The Emperor walks back to where he was seating.

"What is your decision, Crown Prince Wang Shu?" The Emperor said.

"I will think about this matter, Bi Xia. This is not a small task. This is about my future and my wife to be. You know that I'm also both male and female just like mom. How do I tell the Princess about it?" Crown Prince said.

"Don't worry my child. We will talk to the Princess as soon as she will arrive from the Yuan Kingdom if the plan will push through if you choose to accept our plan. We will give you ten days to think about it."Empress Li Me said.

"Ahm...Father? What about the concubine matter? Do I have to have a concubine? I honestly, leaning towards my male side so I do like women but...I don't know. I'll just have to cross the bridge with I get there. I really want my love story to be like yours."Crown Prince Wang Shu said.

On his way to his Palace, he talks to his other siblings for a meeting. Dear Brothers and sisters meeting tomorrow eight in the morning sharp in my Palace.