CHAPTER 17

BATTLE FOR THE GODDESS OF THE MOON

Li Me wakes up but Feng Longwei was not there anymore. He got up and went to the tub to bathe and get dress. Li Me eat his breakfast that was already prepared. The Emperor never fails to give him flower every day.

The Empress was about to go out of the Palace when the door was close outside.

"Hui Yan, Hui Yan. Why is the door closed?" Li Me ask.

"Her Majesty, the Emperor was the one who instructed the guard that you must stay here no matter what. Here is the note from the Emperor." Hui Yan said.

"My love, please forgive me. This is for your safety. I love you and wait for us after this battle end". Li Me was crying after reading the note.

"Did he really think that he can keep me here when the battle start?" Li Me said

"Taiho, Keiki, Kirin, Hankyo, Yoko, Fire Phoenix, and Chirubis prepare for the battle. We will help the Feng Empire defeat the enemy." Li Me said to his magical creatures.

All the plans were laid out during the meeting was in full swing. They are now in their respective position waiting for the enemy.

Li Me, on the other hand, divided his magical creatures to four parts of the kingdom and He will be with his husband in front with the fire Phoenix at his disposal.

"Who's the Emperor of this Empire? Give up the Goddess of the Moon to us. There is no need to battle it out. You're outnumbered in terms of people." The leader of the other Kingdom said.

"Who are you to ask such a stupid question? You're not in the position to demand such a thing. The Goddess of the Moon already chooses where he should be belonging." Wang Shu said.

"We certainly, not outnumbered too because we will have assistance from our friends. You just wait and see." Wang Shu added.

"I the Emperor of Feng Empire will not give up the Goddess of the Moon for he is my beloved wife. You all have to go through me and my family before you can get hold of him. You don't know you are messing with." Feng Longwei said.

A/N: I'll try to cover all the battle on all sides of the Palace but I don't know if I'll be able to elaborate it clearly.

The archers of the enemy were already aiming at them. The leader raises his hand and the arrows were on its way to the Emperor, Wang Shu, and their soldier. They were able to dodge the arrow of the enemy using their swords and shield. While Wang Shu is spinning his spears and protected by an invisible shield he created. Everyone was battling the enemy on the ground. The Emperor was on his battle gear slashing the enemy with his swords.

Wang Shu cast a spell to some of the enemies. "I call upon the elements of the wind to lift the enemy spin them around." Wang Shu's magical creatures were also helping from all corners of the Palace.

On the east side, Xi Feng and Shuze Shen were also battling their enemy on the ground. Xi Feng used her arrow excellently; every arrow got its target. Shuze Shen was also an expert in sword fighting slashing the enemy and cutting their limbs off their body.

"Taikoran used your power to wipe out the enemy at the same time she cast a spell to the enemy. I call upon the element of the earth to hold the enemy." Xi Feng said.

She slashes the enemy in their body and cutting off their head. Blood was splattering everywhere. It sure does a bloody messed already. The area was soaked with blood.

On the east side, Wang Shen, Yan Mei, and Xia Chen fought hard killed their enemy. Their clothes were already soaked with the blood. Fina and Griffin use their power to vanishing some of their enemies.