CHAPTER 24

PHOTOS OF GU YUAN ABOVE

Just like his brother Crown Prince Wang Shu possess both gender.

A DAY IN THE PALACE WITH CONCUBINE HARIKO

The day started slow with Lady Hariko. She was pissed for she could not freely move outside of her Palace and can only visit the Imperial garden. Each concubine was assigned with their own Palace in the compounds of the Harem.

Waking up in the morning was not her thing. She is a sleepy head. She doesn't like to be woken up by her maid servant which was assigned to her by the Emperor. The loyalty of her servant lies in the Imperial family.

Lady Hariko went with her usual chores. Taking a bath, brushing her long black hair with the help of her servant and eating the food serve to her in the morning. While Lady Hariko was on her way to the Imperial garden passing by the corridor, her maid servant Yuer bump into her accidentally.

PHOTOS BELOW

YUER (MAID SERVANT OF LADY HARIKO)

"I'm sorry Lady Hariko I was not looking properly while walking behind you." Yuer said. Lady Hariko was furious and she is about to hit Yuer but was stop by Princess Zhao Jin gripping her hand.

"Why the hell did you stop me?" Lady Hariko said.

She was answered with a hard slap of her face that it made her move backwards because it hurt so much. "You.....She was about to hit Princess Zhao Jin" Lady Hariko action.

"You don't have to right to hit Yuer, your maid servant because she already said sorry for her action. One more thing, Lady Hariko, have you forgotten how to address an Imperial Princess?" Princess Zhao Jin said.

"Does it hurt a lot? The slap I gave you is not enough for disrespecting me and hitting Yuer. You should be punished with 100 lashes on your back" Princess Zhao Jin added.

"What the ...." Lady Hariko was about to utter.

"Watch your mouth Lady Hariko or I will cut your tongue so you won't be able to speak anymore with how bad your words coming from your mouth."

Lady Hariko cover her mouth to stop the words she is about to utter.

"Yuer, make sure to tend to your Lady Hariko needs and looking at the steps while you're walking." Princess Zhao Jin said.

Princess Zhao Jin left them while Lady Hariko was still touching her face because it still hurt so much.

"Yuer, get me a cold damp cloth to put on my face. I'm sure it will be swollen. Faster she shouts at Yuer." Lady Hariko said.

Yuer was scrambling to get a damp cloth to put on the face of Lady Hariko. She went back to give the cloth to Lady Hariko. Lady Hariko proceeded to the Imperial garden but was surprised to find Empress Li Me with his son Prince Gu Yuan seating near him.