CHAPTER 18

LIFE AND DEATH

In all honesty, Li Me is okay in a day then back to being sick again. He was really in and out of consciousness because the poison is very potent. Li Me spit a lot of blood and was so very weak. Wang Shu his son was also in and out the realm to report to his Father on the condition of Li Me.

"I want to see my beloved Li Me. I want to be in his side but I can't leave the Palace due to state matters. Wang Shu, tell all the magical creatures of Li Me to let my beloved return here. I will take care of Li Me myself. I will make sure my beloved recovered from it." The Emperor said.

"I will try to talk to the magical creatures, Father." Wang Shu said and right then he immediately return to the magical realm to talk to the magical creatures.

"Everyone, my Father the Emperor wants to tell you to allow my mother the Goddess of the Moon to be return to the Imperial Palace at once. My Father wants to take care of his Empress in the Palace." Wang Shu said

"Well, we don't have any choice even if we don't want to return Li Me to him. It probably is the best to return him to the Emperor because there is the possibility that he will recover with his husband on his side." Keiki said.

"Most of all even with our power we can't see any progress because Li Me is different. His half man, half woman, half human and a Goddess that makes it more complicated. Oh! By the way, all his children are half god and half goddesses too. In other words, you and your sisters are Demigod and Demigoddesses." Kirin said.

"What are you saying, this can't be true? Wang Shu said.

"It is the truth, Wang Shu. You can't deny it. Your mother doesn't know it yet. He has the power to heal himself but with no explanation, we can't seem to comprehend why he can't? He probably needs to be with his husband." Yoko said.

"Does it mean we can also heal our self? Whoa! This is a two revelation in a day. That is why many people wants' to capture my mother." Wang Shu said.

"Well I have to go back now and bring mother to the Palace. " Wang Shu said. He cast a spell sealing his mother in an invisible shield and let Ashran carry my mother to the Palace.

In a split of a second Li Me arrived in the Empress palace and was carried by his son Wang Shu. Li Me looked pale and his getting worst than before. He keeps spitting blood and his clothing is smeared with his own blood and some of it dropped into the pavement. Wang Shu carried his mother and place Li Me in the chamber bed. His two sisters immediately rush in to help Wang Shu.

"Hui Yan, get some water and place lukewarm water in a basin and a small clean cloth to wash our mother." Xi Feng said and she added hurry!

"Yan Mei, tell our Father that the Empress has arrived in the Empress Palace and tell him to bring a imperial doctor." Wang Shu said. Yan Mei nodded and walks briskly to fetch his Father the emperor to inform him about the arrival of his mother.

"Her Royal Highness, Princess Yan Mei." Eunuch Tang Shan said.

Yan Mei bows down to give respect to his Father. "Your Majesty, The Empress has arrived. He is in his Chamber bed attended by my sister and brother. Brother Wang Shu said that please bring a doctor because mother is getting worse." Yan Mei said with her eyes filling with tears.

Feng Longwei saw Yan Mei eyes filled with tears and it's about to fall. All of his children are brave but it's the first time that he saw his second daughter about to cry. He went to Yan Mei and embraces his daughter.

"Shhhhhhh....It's alright my Princess. Your Mother is brave. He can overcome this situation but we must help each other to take care of him okay!" Feng Longwei said. His also afraid even if he put a brave face to his daughter even thought inside he is so scared to lose Li Me.