CHAPTER 27

FAMILY OUTING

The Imperial family went in to their respective rooms to rest for a while before suffer will start. They need to rest for arduous travel from imperial palace to the summer palace. Eunuch Li Qiang was tending to their needs. He was so busy managing the food for supper and assign someone to taste the food first before the whole imperial family will eat because tomorrow will be hectic day for them. Two hours later. The whole family were already in the living room talking.

They're in the middle of their conversation when Eunuch Li Qiang interrupted their conversation because the dinner is already ready for them in the imperial banquet.

"Zhu Gong, dinner is ready. " Eunuch Li Qiang said.

The imperial family continued their conversation going to the imperial banquet while walking the Emperor and Empress are holding hands and smooching a lot.

"Ewwwww....Your Majesties can you be discreet? There are guard watching you." Princess Zhao Jin said.

"Stop it Princess Zhao Jin. Let our Father and Mother do what they want. They miss each other." Crown Prince Wang Shu said.

"I'm sorry Ge ge. I'm just taken a back of the show of public display of affection that Emperor and Empress showing." Princess Zhao Jin said.

"Let's not follow the protocol and be ourselves. Tomorrow let's wear clothes that are comfortable so we can stroll around the summer palace." Princess Xi Feng said.

"Let our Father and Mother do what they want. Let's not follow the protocol. It's suffocating. For once let's enjoy our family outing without the protocol to think about." Princess Yan Mei said.

"I couldn't disagree. Let's enjoy tomorrow. What about picnic during lunch along the lake?" Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Good idea. Let's do that tomorrow." Princess Yan Mei said.

"Ohhhhhhhh! The food is so delicious. This is really good food." Prince Wang Shu said.

"I agree. I can't get enough of the food but I so full." Princess Xi Feng said.

"Let's have our tea in the living area before we go back to our own chamber bed. Eunuch Li Qiang, will you please deliver tea on the living room so we can relax and let out tummy dissolve some of the food we eat. We're so full. Thank you for the food." Emperor Feng Longwei said.

"Of course, Your Majesty. It's my pleasure to serve the imperial family." Eunuch Li Qiang said.

The tea we're delivered and we're place on each table near to the chair to every royalty. They are sipping the tea bit by bit when the Emperor spoke.

"How all my children doing and I'm sorry I was not always there for you all. I've got a lot of things to do as much as I want to spend my time with all but my duties and obligation as head of this Empire and the safety of the people are on top of list."

"Don't you ever think that I don't care for all? I do love you but sometimes the protocol that we're in place sucks. Emperor doesn't rare their children even the Empress but your Mother insisted on taking care of you with the help of the maid servant. I glad that my beloved did it." He kissed the hand of the Empress which makes him blushed." The Emperor said.

"Don't worry about it Your Majesty. I've teach them to be independent and not to relay to other people and be respectful at all times." Empress Li Me said while holding the hands of the Emperor looking at his eyes smiling.

"I'm not worried my beloved because you're a great Empress and mother to our children. Am I right children?" Emperor Feng Longwei said.

"Shi, Bi Xia." The children answered in unison.