[03]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

WALKING DOWN THE I spoke on the phone with Elena, she had been filling me in on everything that had been going on in mystic falls, apparently they found the safe in the quarry but Stefan wasn't in there, there was a dead body and Stefan was just gone

WALKING DOWN THE I spoke on the phone with Elena, she had been filling me in on everything that had been going on in mystic falls, apparently they found the safe in the quarry but Stefan wasn't in there, there was a dead body and Stefan was just gone. So they tracked him down with the help of Katherine who was also having psychic dreams about Stefan only to find Stefan with the witch quetiyah, and that she did something to him that erased his mind so now he has no idea what's going on, oh and more and more people are trying to find Katherine and kill her.

I guess that happens when your a sneaky murderous vampire and then you're force fed the cure to vampirism, so all different kinds of people go after you, id say that it's karma for all the horrible things she's done but Elena only did it to protect herself. I know Elena's wanted that cure more than anything in her life. She's never wanted to be a vampire, even if she's alright with it now there will always be a part of her that just wants to be human.

"Please tell me I wasn't out of my mind leaving Damon in charge of vampire amnesia 101." Elena sighed into the phone and I let out a chuckle as I walked away from the baby's day care, I had just dropped off Aiden.

"What did he say exactly?" I asked

"One text, so far, so good." Elena stated and I pursued my lips as I headed down the hall, "which in Damon speak—"

"Means they probably devoured a whole city by now." I hummed.

"Cassie." Elena sighed

"What?" I groaned, "I love Damon, I do. We're friends and everything but Damon will always be Damon, you might have calmed him down a bit but you know it's not uncommon for patients with retrograde amnesia or other traumatic brain injuries to turn volatile."

"Ok, Dr. Gilbert." Elena chuckled, "since when do you know so much about amnesia?"

"It is slightly possible that I studied up on my chem, biochem, applied microbio, molecular bio, and greys anatomy." I told her, "the real one and the television show all the while talking care of my son."