[32]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's Pov

Caroline, Elena, Serena and I stood in the Whittemore dorms where we were hosting thanksgiving, or like Caroline calls it, Friends-giving. It was only us three so far, but I had a very important guest coming that nobody knew about just yet, it's meant to be a surprise.

But that wasn't all we were doing, Elena was telling us how her new boyfriend, Liam. Is suspicious how Elena saved someone with her vampire blood when u was back in the prison world, so now she is going to tell him that she's a vampire which is a terrible idea but that's just my opinion on the matter.

"I'm a vampire." Elena said, as Serena, Caroline, and I watched her closely.

"I don't know." Caroline sighed

"Maybe a little less emphasis on vampire." I suggested, shrugging my shoulders as Serena watched her.

"IM a vampire." Elena repeated, before shaking her head and let out a breathe. "I mean, there's only so many ways you can say it."

"Well, Maybe Liam will stop digging into lady Whittemore's miraculous recovery." Caroline spoke hopefully and I took In a breathe as I continued setting up for thanksgiving dinner. "And you won't have to come clean."

"Or he'll keep digging, realize that I force fed her my vampire blood, and then just bail." Elena said seriously and I let out a sigh as I stared back at my oldest twin.

"You do know, this all could just go away with one simple mind wipe." I pointed out

"So lie, and lie again." Elena repeated and I raised an eyebrow at her the taller brunette "And again, and again."

"Ok, if you want to tell him the truth, we will support you one hundred perfect." Caroline began

"I won't." I muttered.