[37]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's Pov:

Screaming out at the top of my lungs I threw my hands up in the air, anger boiling inside my veins as I stared back at Kai. Slamming my arm to the side, the couch flew across the room.

"Okay, That's just great." Kai called out to me but I ignored him.

I stomped on the ground as my own anger got the best of me and I cried out loudly, wailing my arms around causing the desk to fly right past me and almost hitting Kai but he quickly jumped out of the way.

"Ok, yeah, that's just. . . Great." He muttered, staring back at me and I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't.

I put both my hands on my head and pulled at my brown roots, screaming out at the top of my lungs and the whole room shook while the books flew off the bookshelf hitting Kai as I cried hard, tears running down my face.

"Ok, stop, stop!" He said, grabbing me and pushing me up against the wall, I let out a shaky breathe as I stared back up at him and he pinned my hands above my head to stop me from doing anymore damage to him or his brand new apartment.

"I get it, I get it. I shouldn't have said what I said. I worded it wrong, ok? I'm sure I'm not the only one that cares about you." Kai spoke seriously as he stared back into my own brown teary eyes. "I've seen the way your sister cares about you. How she would do anything to keep me away from you, and how your brother would fight to the end to protect you, and all these friends you have here. And Bonnie. How she always stood up for you no matter what and sacrificed herself so you could go home and just be with your son again. Ok."

"But you know, Cassie. I've had these moments." He said and I stared back at him, hearing my own heart hammer against my chest as I looked down at his lips for a moment.  "I had these kind of moment where everything is a trigger and you just need to..."