[36]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's Pov

I sat in the middle of Alaric's apartment, sitting crisscrossed. After my little melt down a few days ago I've been saying over there and Jo has had me doing anything and everything to keep me calm, not only including drinking tea but also a little something she calls meditation.

"Calculator, Calculator?" Elena called out, walking past me and I cracked one of my eyes opened looking over at the girl as I let out a deep breathe, looking over at Kai's unconscious body only to see the small Calculator poking out from under him. "Where is the Calculator?"

I let out a sigh before reaching my hand out and pulling the Calculator out from beneath his body, and Elena looked over at me as I waved it her and she let out a small sigh.

"Of course, under the catatonic serial killer." Elena commented sarcastically as she grabbed the Calculator from my hands and I instantly rolled my eyes at her and Damon walked into the apartment holding to coffees in his hands.

I shut my eyes again, trying this whole meditation thing. I didn't know how this was supposed to help control my anger but Jo said it would and I at least needed to give it a shot.

"Hey," Damon called out and I stayed silent, "what's up with her?"

"Hey," Elena replied swiftly, "and nothing, Jo just gave her a few new tactics on how to control her new witchy anger."

"I'm right here." I snapped, opening my eyes to glare at the two of them.

"Sorry," Elena spoke sadly and I rolled my eyes before putting my fingers together slightly and breathing in and out.

"Sandwich?" Damon asked her.

"I can't." Elena stated bluntly, "I'm late for my volunteer shift at the hospital."