[33]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's Pov

Spending the morning in bed, I curled into Stefan's side with my head laid on her chest the only things covering my body was his T-shirt and the thin blanket wrapped around the two of us. Stefan's arms were draped around me and a smile wandered up to my thin pink lips.

I had felt a pair of eyes on me, I slowly scooted closer to Stefan, humming, as I looked up at him and smiled seeing that he was already staring down at me. I chuckled to myself as I nuzzled my head into his neck, letting my lips trail down his neck slightly and his arm had tightened around my waist slightly, pulling me even closer to him and I smiled to myself.

"Good morning," he mumbled happy, before pressing a kiss to my forehead and I smiled up at him as he had stared into my brown eyes. Softly i trailed my fingers up and down his arms and I could practically feel him shivering underneath my slow and soft touch.

"How'd you sleep, babe?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side and he smiled down at me as he set a hand on my cheek. My legs were wrapped around his waist as we laid together.

"Better, with you with me. God, why can't everyday be like this." He told me, brushing my dark brown hair out of my face. We had spent weeks together, without any interruptions. Damon was been busy searching for Bonnie with Alaric, Elena, and Jace.

Of course I wanted to help them, but Damon had just convinced me to take a break, and slow down. Maybe it was because of how I've been acting lately but Stefan decided to help me, so the two of us have been spending time together non stop, picking up exactly where we left off before I died and basically growing even closer than we were before everything had happened with all of us and the travelers.

I had to say it was quite relaxing and I did feel a lot better, although we weren't only having fun and fooling around as some might say, we were reading all the books about witches that we could so I could learn more spells and learn to control my magic, before it controlled me, but even while doing that it had still seemed as if I was having fun, but now everything had just seemed so better with Stefan right besides me.