[11]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

IT HAD BEEN WEEKS Since Bonnie had one of her witch friends take the hex off of me, and I hadn't been around anyone other than Serena, Matt, and of course Aiden, I had been hiding out at the Lockwood's where Matt had been living, but that all chan...

IT HAD BEEN WEEKS Since Bonnie had one of her witch friends take the hex off of me, and I hadn't been around anyone other than Serena, Matt, and of course Aiden, I had been hiding out at the Lockwood's where Matt had been living, but that all changed today when one of my best friends, Caroline Forbes came over demanding to see me, despite Matt's and Serena's attempts to stop her, they couldn't.

Everyone had been blowing up my phone for weeks, and I couldn't bring myself to answer any of them, I was still reliving the memories of when I had that put hex on me. It all seemed like a bad dream, seeing Kol like that, I could never forget all that happened to us, and how much I wanted to go with him. But now, I don't exactly feel pain when thinking about him. It's like I feel a sense of peace.

Sometime after Caroline checked on me, she got a call from Katherine. Something about Stefan needing help, that's all I needed to hear before hoping into the car with Caroline, and so that's how I got where I am now, standing in front of the Salvatore boarding house anxiously

Could you blame me? Stefan had been there for me ever I needed something, even with no memory he was there for me, and now he had it back and was having trouble. I wasn't about to just bail on him, not now. I couldn't do that.

"And so, I called for backup." I heard a familiar voice say just as Caroline knocked on the door, it only took a few seconds for the door to swing opened and for me to came face to face with Stefan.

He stared back at me, his whole body tensing at the sight of me, he was the only one who didn't spend all his time calling me, "what are you doing here?" He questioned

"We're your sober Sponsor." Caroline spoke up before I had the chance, "and we heard that you needed help."

"Really?" He asked looking between the two of us and I nodded my head.

"And I got my to drop something off for us to use." Caroline added smiling, before the two of us moved out of the way to reveal the safe that Stefan had spent months drowning in, and Stefan just stares at it, gulping down, "Don't Worry, i sanitized it."