[20]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

LAYING BESIDES Stefan in his bedroom, I shut my eyes but the loud sound of his heart beating kept filling my ears, stopping me from being able to fall asleep, I turned over and slowly opened my eyes only to beads of sweat covering Stefan's forehea...

LAYING BESIDES Stefan in his bedroom, I shut my eyes but the loud sound of his heart beating kept filling my ears, stopping me from being able to fall asleep, I turned over and slowly opened my eyes only to beads of sweat covering Stefan's forehead as his chest was pumping up and down. He was breathing so heavily it was almost like he was having a panic attack like I used to back when I was human.

Suddenly a gasp escaped his lips and his body jolted up, my eyes widened as he had panted heavily and I quickly scooted closer to him as him placing a hand on his shoulder before  rubbing his back gently making him jump slightly in surprise.

"Baby, what is it?" I asked him, and he had instantly calmed down at the sound of my voice, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Nothing." He shook his head, and I stared at him worriedly, "just a bad dream."

"Well, try to go back to sleep." I spoke softly and he laid back in bed, placing a hand on his forehead and I moved back towards him and placed my head on his chest.

His arms instantly wrapped around me and pulled me closer to his and I rubbed his arm comfortingly and he I let out a deep breathe, as I listened to his heart beat that was starting to finally slow down as he held onto me.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"So, what do you want to eat?" I asked as Stefan and I got out of the car and started heading towards the restaurant we were planning on eating at.

We started crossing the road but then I suddenly couldn't feel Stefan by me another and I stopped and turned my head only to Stefan standing in the middle of the road with emotionless look on his face.

"Stefan?" I called out, but there was no response. It was almost like he was being hypnotized. I furrowed my brows in confusion before looking around.

My eyes landed on a car speeding towards him, and my eyes widened as I called out to him to try and snap him out of whatever was going on but go no response.