[31]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's Pov

The next morning I sat in Alaric's hospital room with Damon, I wanted to see him last night but couldn't due to him being stuck in the mystic falls memorial otherwise known as the worst hospital in existence. Jo, Alaric's current girlfriend, I don't know, had him transferred here at the Whittemore hospital this morning.

Jo works here, and she works with Elena. I think she had transferred Alaric over here to keep a better eye on him, which Im thankful for because most people in mystic falls memorial never make it out alive. At first I didn't like Jo because of the way she was talking to Alaric but then she saved him, and in that moment my whole opinion on her had just changed.

Damon begins touching all the buttons on Alaric's heart monitor and I raise an eyebrow at him, "hey, I really don't think you should be playing with all that stuff." Alaric quickly said.

"Keep going, we are on a roll. All the terrible things I did to the people that Elena cares about." Damon replied and Alaric threw his head back in frustration, "let's see, I turned Caroline into my own personal blood juice box, cheated on you cass,"

"Not your finest moment." I commented as I laid back in the hospital chair.

He nodded his head in agreement, "i turned Matt's sister into a vampire, tried to kill Ian, and Tyler, I did kill mason, and threatened to kill bon bon a couple of times." Damon added.

"More than a couple." Alaric muttered

"Subjectively," Damon said, "sometimes I was being funny."

"And you killed Stefan's best friend at his birthday party." Alaric replied

"Unfortunate coincidence." Damon mumbled

"And you snapped Jeremy's neck when Elena said she'd never love you." I spoke up.

"Actually That was because of you." Damon pointed out and I rolled my eyes at him.