[10]

LETTING OUT A MOAN I tilted my head back as blood dripped down my mouth falling onto my chin, deep and heavy breathes leaving my lips as I felt this insatiable hunger taking over me that I couldn't even begin to control

LETTING OUT A MOAN I tilted my head back as blood dripped down my mouth falling onto my chin, deep and heavy breathes leaving my lips as I felt this insatiable hunger taking over me that I couldn't even begin to control. I took in a deep breathe before setting my eyes back on the body in front of me, her heart still beating but I couldn't stop, the cravings had all but taken over body in seconds.

I let my fangs push through my gums, an unbearable pain taking over my body making me cry out before I quickly slammed my fangs into her neck, ripping into her skin as blood flowed into my neck, but Suddenly something had stopped me. A loud clinking noise making me stop and pull away from the girl, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as I looked around.

"Hello?" I called out, as the lights suddenly went out and I jumped in my spot, slowly rising from the ground as I quickly looked around.

"Who do you think?" A voice spoke, and I tired my head only to see the one person that I never wanted to see again and missed so dearly. "Did you miss me, darling?"

"Kol?" I breathed out, tears appearing in my eyes at the sight of him "what are you doing here, how are you here, how can I see you?"

"I'm only here because of you." He stepped closer to me, "because you're still thinking about me after all this time."

"And do you want to know why?" He asked circling around me and I looked down at the ground as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. "I think, you aren't really over me, my love, and you never really were."

I let out a shaky breathe at his words, before looking up at him and staring into his brown eyes, my heart aching instantly "it's been so difficult without you, Kol." My voice cracked and he stared back at me his hand touches my cheek, his cold fingers wiping away my tears.

"I know, darling." He sighed, "which is why, I've come to get you."

"What?" I asked in confusion

"You can some with me." His eyes lit up, "you don't have to be here anymore if you don't want to."

"You can either stay here with people who don't appreciate you, or you can come be with me." He told me, and my lips parted, there was something about this whole situation that seemed to be drawing me in, a big part of me wanted to say yes, I was so tempted to say yes. "The only man who's ever treated you with respect, protected you over everything, and loved you over everything else. It's your choice"