[41]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's Pov

I sat on the bar, sipping on my margaritas as Caroline was cleaning up the mess Stefan and I had made during our fight earlier tonight, I didn't really see the point in it but she insisted on scrubbing and mopping the blood off of the wooden floors, I guess that's just who she is.

"A hard knock life, isn't it?" Enzo asked, walking into the room as he looked between Caroline and I, and mainly looking at Caroline though which I didn't mind so much, but why would i.

"No, Don't walk there!" Caroline exclaimed in irritation. "Ugh, I just washed that."

"My apologies, Cinderella." Enzo breathed out before looking around in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"Ask her," she huffed.

"Stefan and I had a moment," I rolled my eyes, shrugging my shoulders as I looked between the two of them. "Things broke in the process."

"And now, I'm returning the scull bar back to the way we found it," Caroline added and Enzo looked between the two of us.

"Uh, the whole point of flipping your humanity switch is that you don't care how you leave things." Enzo pointed out.

"That's what I said." I spoke up and he looked over at me.

"We got to school here, Enzo. I want to keep going to school here," Caroline started explaining with a deep breathe, "and the second that you or me, Cassie, draw any suspicion, break ins, broken property, dead bodies, people will try to interrupt our routine."

"Then we will both end up rotting in a cell somewhere instead of what we should be doing, and what I should be doing." Caroline confirmed and I raised an eyebrow at her, "which is preparing for my audition tomorrow"