The Calm and The Storm

Vansh and Hale (in pic)

When Hale woke up, he was surprised by the warmth he felt. He opened his eyes to see Vansh's sleeping face. A smile broke on Hale's face as he looked at Vansh. Ira was asleep on his other side and Hale let his small bubble stay for that moment. He touched Vansh's face. The stress was etched on his face. 

Vansh stirred when he felt a hand on his face and came face to face with Hale's face and Vansh smiled. 

"Hey"

"Alpha"

Vansh kissed Hale and Hale kissed back. Once the kiss lightened, Vansh rested his head on Hale's forehead.

"You were gone," said Vansh

"I didn't think I was wanted," said Hale and looked away.

"Hale, baby, look at me. I don't have any sort of dalliances with her. She is just an overconfident bitch who has never been said no to," said Vansh.

"I am going to have your sexy husband. He is going to plough deep into me, you will feel it"

Selena's words before Hale left echoed in his mind.

"She gets everything she wants. I have heard about her. They are all saying you won't be able to resist her magic. That you will leave me," said Hale.

"Can you for one second, listen to what I am saying than to what the people are saying?" asked Vansh agitated.

Hale looked at Vansh.

The clock struck 10.

"I have to leave now. But Hale, baby, you are my strength. Your sadness, your lack of faith in me stood on my way the last match. Please don't stand in my way this time. At least smile for me once," said Vansh.

Hale tried to smile even as the tears left his eyes. Vansh shook his head as he got up. He left after dropping a kiss on Ira's head.

-----------------------------------------

Vansh practised like his life depended on it. He has also made a decision. He went to Karema's house. He saw Karema waiting for him.

"Let's make it clear, I know what you are trying to do. Setting me up with your whore of a daughter is not going to work," said Vansh.

Karema sneered.

"I am glad we are on point. The team is in quarterfinals, Vansh. We might not really need you. KV will win the cup with or without you," said Karema.

"No, you are lying through your teeth. The first time those pictures appeared on those gossip rags you pay, I was going to clear the air and you threatened me with the same. But, darling, you forget you are talking to Vansh Alwar. There is no hunter out there who can tear the veins out of the rogues like I can. There is no man out there who can kill with the one tear, just one with my nails," said Vansh and his wolf eyes were shining through and his nails were coming out.

"You are hurting my Hale. I will forgive anything in this world, but hurting my Hale is off limits," said Vansh as he clawed at Karema's desk which tore into half. 

Karema backed off.

"Prince, I get it. I will ask her to back off," said Karema scared for his life.

"Good, make sure that you do or your daughter will not live to tell her tale of her supposed winning of the Alwar prince," said Vansh.

-----------------------------------------------------

Selena glared at her dad.

"I am going to have him and that is final," she screeched.

Karema looked at her thinking where he has gone wrong with her.