Unbearable

Okay, So this foolish woman actually deleted the original copy of this chapter.

Ashinta looked up as Ethan reached her. She looked close to dead.

"Why? If you thought for one second that I would go against the Avadh or his family when three of my brothers live there, you have not understood me at all. For one thing, I am very selfish. My three younger brothers are like my own kids and I would do anything that would harm them or their kids. And, to be honest, Avadh is undoubtedly the greatest King werewolves has ever had and we might disagree on some points, but he is still my brother," said Ethan

Ashinta just scoffed.

"You are so weak now, Ethan. The stone cold young man that you were is gone. That was an asset you know. I was counting on it to decimate this Kingdom," said Ashinta.

"Weak? I would have forgiven you and just exiled you if it was just me you tried the poison on. But you touched my Atrey and my son, you don't get to do that and live," said Ethan.

"See, I told you, you have gone weak. Ever since that prince- she almost spat that word, set his feet here, you have gone all weak. On top of that, you got that good for nothing kid of the lost clans and then you had gone all soft. All our hard work of years gone to waste, just like that," said Ashinta.

"Do you know I loved you like my own mother? People say I am not capable of love, but that is because I give them to only those whom I think deserves it, and you had me fooled," said Ethan.

"I did not want to kill you. I do love you like a son," she said.

Ethan scoffed.

"I did have one, you know, one I gave birth to, whom the kIng's heartless grandfather had killed before my eyes," said Ashinta.

"You are blinded by revenge, or you would see that the King is not his grandfather," said Ethan.

"You would say that. I can feel the brother bond from this far and you lost nothing, nothing!" said Ashinta.

"You know, you hurt my son and we almost lost him and I would take my revenge on you, not on two generations after you," said Ethan.

"Your son- she spat- will anyway be taken by the rogues," said Ashinta.

"Their entire race will be wiped off that day. That is not even a warning. It is a promise. I won't be doing a half-assed kind job like Avadh, Iker or Vansh or Alpha Cristian," said Ethan.

"And that is why you have these many lone wolves following you. You always say you are not a pack. But you have their undying loyalty which is saying something. You know even the volatile ones in the southern moors won't listen to a word against their God," she spat.

"They were ready to go against the Kingdom, but not against you," she sneered.

Ethan did not say anything.

He just turned and walked out, furious and seething.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan was in a wound up and angry mood when Atrey found him.

"Are you okay?" asked Atrey who had Eka in his arms.

"I am fine," said Ethan shortly.

"We were wondering-" started Atrey

And Ethan lost it.

"What were you wondering? If I am still on the leash? Then I am. Don't worry. I will be at your service soon. Can I have one second to myself before that? Can you both just leave me alone?" asked Ethan.

Atrey stood frozen.

"What do you mean?" asked Atrey.

"What I just said! You want to live here, you are. You wanted us to be a family and we are, you wanted us to adopt a kid, we did and you want me to play happy family, playing houses and all the shit, we are doing it. Now can I have one moment to myself? Can you please get lost?" asked Ethan.

Atrey just looked at him for one moment and Eka was peeking his eyes at an angry Ethan too and both left.

Ethan sighed and hit a wall in anger.

-------------------------------------------------

Ethan was not ready to deal with anything that night. So he just went and slept in Eka's room when Eka and Atrey were asleep in their room.

In the morning, he woke up and sighed remembering the day before. He got up and got to their room wanting to see his two beings and found the room empty. He knew the others would have left by the dawn and these two should be here somewhere.

Ethan froze. He looked around.

"They both left," said Sali.

"What? What do you mean by left?" asked Ethan.

"They went with the rest of the family," said Sali.

"And because you were asleep, he said you would be tired and to let you know that they will be staying at the palace for some time now," said Sali, purposefully leaving away one more sentence Atrey had said.

Ethan felt himself clam up.

"I see, great, fucking great. What gives him the right to take away my son?" said Ethan.

Sali rolled her eyes and said "You told him you agreed to the adoption because he wanted to," said Sali.

"I was angry. It doesn't mean he can fuck off with my kid," said Ethan.

"Maybe you can go and get them?" asked Sali.

"My dog would go. Why would I? I did not ask him to leave did I?," said Ethan.

"Eka?" asked Sali.

"Well, his highness better send my kid back for atleast three days a week," snapped Ethan, quoting the law verbatim as he stormed off.

Sali rolled her eyes and looked at all the maids.

"So how long do you think will it take for the Chief to go running to Manowar?" asked Sali.

"Two nights"

"Two days"

"One night"

"Five minutes," said Koelov as he walked in with an amused expression.

"Thought so," snorted Sali.

------------------------------

Ethan went to their room. He was blinded by all the emotions and couldn't even see his surroundings. He looked at the slept in bed. The imprints of one big and another small body can be seen even now. A bigger portion was untouched. That is the side he sleeps in.

He looked at the bedside table. There were many new photos among the old two of the Alwar and De Russe Brothers. There were single pictures of Eka, Atrey and himself. And then there is a picture of all of them together. There was also a picture of them together. Ethan had thrown a fit when Atrey framed a photo of his but gave in to the four set of eyes and just rolled his eyes.

Sali had told him that the pic she took of Atrey which was now on the table was taken when he was looking at Ethan.

He felt tears well up in his eyes and scoffed wiping it off. He got up and packed a small bag and rushed out.

He saw Sali at the door.

"Don't say a word," he said as he stormed out.

------------------------------------------------------------