Aldera's End, Ashton's too

Pic: Avadh and Iker

Avadh looked at Iker who had an amused smile on his face. 

"It is official. I am not ever getting on the bad side of any of the heirs of Ilse," said Avadh.

"I totally agree, Zal, save me if I ever get on brothers' bad side," said Viraat.

Zal swatted on his head but smiled.

Ethan whom they were yet to see heard the lone wolves murmur. They were speaking about his brothers and he couldn't be more proud.

He saw Cristian rushing into the clearing and paid attention.

"We have information on where Aldera is," said Cristian. Ahem and Arav by his side. Ethan knew they wouldn't leave the palace unprotected and yet he felt like there should be someone ensuring that the palace was safe. He tried to concentrate and saw Valen and Terrance at the palace with their wives and Algernon too. Ethan sighed and attributed it to his need to check on the presence of his nephews and nieces in the palace.

Ethan followed the hunters and he felt King come to a halt.

"Brother" he heard Kings's voice in his head and was exasperated.

"Do you smell everything in the nearest umpteen miles?" asked Ethan.

Avadh was amused by hearing the agitation.

"I won't be able to stop Iker, Zal, Hale or Ahem from entering the witch's labyrinth. I know you are keeping an eye. Please make sure that they don't leave your sight," said Avadh.

"Yeah, don't worry your pretty head about it. Go ahead," said Ethan.

----------------------------------

Ethan spread the lone wolves around the witch's place and saw the amount of dark magic that emanated from the place and did not want either his brothers nor brothers in law in there. 

Zal could see Viraat's body was shaking a bit with agitation and anxiety as they neared the labyrinth. He knew the body was reacting to the negative magic. Viraat's experience with magic is really bad and no one would know the pain better than Zal.

"Alpha" called Zal. Viraat looked at him.

"Maybe you should- "

"No"

"Okay, then, I am with you all the way," said Zal as he took Viraat's hand in his and entwined it as they walked in, calming Viraat through their bond. 

---------------------------------------

Iker was not ready for the enchanted cage that fell on him. Its heat kept others away but Avadh was trying to reach it.

"No, King, stay back. The cage is made of that stupid metal Oleum with which she made the new axe for Asinon. It will burn," said Iker even through the pain he felt.

Aldera cackled as she walked in. She looked as mad as she sounded.

"Avadh" cried another voice from a cage not far away. It had Ashton in it. Ashton looked as innocent and as fragile as he did in his youth.

"Hmm, I am not heartless, King. I can give you one of your sweethearts back. Is it the childhood sweetheart that you want or is it your fire bonded?" asked Aldera

"You are forgetting again that you tried to imprison Iker Maximilian De Russe Alwar," said Avadh as he extended his hand and fire popped up in his hand which reached to the cage. Iker smiled as he extended his hand and their combined power reduced the cage to ashes. Though Iker was drained beyond belief he was still fighting.