Avadh and Iker

Iker smiled as he reached Hotel Mallio. It is one of the biggest hotels and now had the person Iker loved the most in this world. Iker entered the lobby and said "Avadh Alwar".

The staff looked up. They recognised Iker and all were on feet.

"Your Majesty, King is in the conference room, we can lead you up there," said the staff.

Iker nodded. They reached there and Iker sat down in the hall. Avadh was presenting a project and saw Iker and nodded as he went back to the presentation. Everyone else in the room took some more time to settle. Avadh was fucking killing it and there was no other way to say it.

Once the meeting was over.

Viraat and Vansh were smirking.

"Don't do anything we innocents won't do," smirked Viraat looking at both Avadh and Iker.

"Yes, behave, we have 6 nephews and one niece to tell embarrassing stories to," said Vansh.

"Go away," Iker threw something at the brothers who closed the door after them.

Iker looked back at his King. "Okay, you are not supposed to be this sexy. I will have to worry about batting people out of the way with a sword," said Iker as he pushed Avadh against the wall.

Avadh smirked.

"I know you have a thing for me going all Alpha in charge," mumbled Iker.

Avadh kissed Iker fervently and smiled.

"Yeah and I am very glad that I undid you just with a presentation," smirked Avadh.

"Smug bastard," said Iker as the kiss escalated.

"Against the wall?" asked Avadh, eyebrows raised.

"Well, I need you now," said Iker and Avadh smiled.

"Against the wall it is," said Avadh.

----------------------------------------

"We are going to be late for our date," said Iker.

"No, we are on time. Not cleaning up would have made our date less enjoyable," said Avadh.

"I know it would have been sticky. But I love being sticky with you," said Iker.

Avadh laughed. "I shouldn't have let you have that wine," said Avadh.

"I am not really drunk, I am just happy. How long has it been since it was just us?," asked Iker.

"Your husband not keeping you happy, well, he will have to suffer then?" said Avadh.

"Oh, my husband keeps me very happy. Even standing in this big hall with hundreds of people, his eyes never leave mine and I think, that in itself is something really great. He has given me 7 beautiful kids and I am his number one priority," said Iker.

Avadh held Iker in his arms.

"You will always hold my eyes," said Avadh.

Iker smiled.

They started their dinner.

"So, why do I get a date like this?" asked Avadh.

"Because we both need it and I- I want to keep you to myself for some time," said Iker.

Avadh smiled.

Iker placed his hand on Avadh's and held it.

Avadh looked really tired with bags under his eyes. The man had been working himself to ground since the attack trying to prevent something like that from happening again.