Rebellion and Break Down

Ethan never expected to see a rebellious side of his omega. When he had woken up, Atrey was getting dressed. His omega friend, who Atrey once used to date was waiting. How the wolf managed to survive all the evil eyes he received in the palace is beyond Ethan. 

"One would think yesterday's lesson was enough to tone down your need to get drunk," said Ethan casually. Atrey looked at him and glared and on his face, it looked cute, Ethan had to look away before he did something he would regret.

"Well, I thought you asked me to do whatever I want. The 'whatever' includes, sleeping with anyone I wish, marrying anyone I wish and 'going out' with anyone I wish and getting drunk whenever I want," snapped Atrey as he stormed out. He had emphasised "going out" pretty harshly.

---------------------------------------

Atrey felt bad. He went out with Atul to forget all the pain that came with the rejection. Now, his Alpha was home and he had left the man there. He had been furious when he snapped at the Alpha. The thought of someone else touching him made him want to die and he knew that is how it will be. He just wanted to inflict some pain upon Ethan and ended up hurting himself more because he absolutely hated clubs. And, after last days events, it was creeping him out too.

"So your Alpha, he is leaving again?" asked Atul.

"Probably. I don't see him staying. He had made his decision clear," said Atrey.

"You know, I have lost hopes of finding my Alpha, why don't we get married?" asked Atul, the drunken tilt increasing as he spoke.

"What are you saying?" asked Atrey taken aback and to be honest a bit creeped out by the look on Atul's face. And the next moment the guy leaned in and kissed Atrey. Atrey was frozen for one moment and then he pushed the guy away and stood up.

"What do you think you are doing?" he snapped.

"Oh, please, Atrey- come on- It doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to, I can comfort you- " the guy came inordinately close and his smell made Atrey want to puke his guts out and scratch his skin off from where he has touched.

When he advanced on Atrey, he slapped the guy and ran out. He reached palace and the alcohol was killing him and ended up puking. The healers saw him and said "There was some drug in your drink prince," said a healer solemnly.

Atrey growled as he left the infirmary. He did not look at any of his family members' face, not wanting to see their disappointed faces. He got to his room and his Alpha was still in there. The man was sitting in the darkness.

Ethan sniffed.

"He tried to kiss me. He also drugged my drink, it seems," said Atrey.

"And now?" asked Ethan, his voice dangerously calm.

"The healers washed it off," muttered Atrey.

Ethan stood up. Atrey saw the fury on his face. The man's wolf eyes shined a violet colour. Atrey froze on the spot as the man sniffed him. He growled when he smelled Atul where he tried to force Atrey.

"I will just wash and come. I might have that dog's smell on me- " started Atrey but then he felt a firm arm around his hip. He was thrown onto the bed and Atrey looked up at his Alpha. The man has lost his hold on his calm and collected exterior. The possessive side was emerging and Atrey flushed when he realised that his Alpha was getting possessive over him.

"You are mine," growled Ethan as he took Atrey. Atrey moaned as he gripped Ethan's shoulder.

"Your's  Alpha. Always," mumbled Atrey.

---------------------------------------

Atrey woke up wound in blankets and he looked to his other side and his Alpha was gone. Atrey looked at the letter which was left on the table.

Stop acting like a brat and deal with the things- Ethan

Atrey almost laughed at the man's audacity. He then laid back in the bed and held the letter close to him. 

He was going to do just what his Alpha has asked him to do.  He looked at the man's shirt tossed on the side. He took it and wore it, then went about his packing. It took him two days to pack everything he needed and also to find the route he has to travel in. He was obviously not going to ask his brothers for help. This was something he has to do alone. He also ensured that all the grants he gave will continue and all his accounts were settled.

Finally on the fifth day since Ethan's departure, Atrey was all packed to leave. He flushed when he saw Iker, Zal, Hale and Riya in the hall. all had a  small smile on their face. 

"Go" said Iker smiling and Atrey hugged him and all the other three who also had the same thing to say.

"I thought I was really sneaky," muttered Atrey then shook his head exasperated.

"I will cry if I say goodbye to mom and brothers. Just tell them I will be fine," said Atrey.

"They know," said Riya.

"King has asked me to ask you if you will let us send people with you?," asked Iker.

"Hmm, not now," said Atrey.

"Hunters will accompany you till the borders," said Zal.

"You just have to mind link one of us if you need anything," said Hale.

Atrey nodded.

He stepped out and walked, following the hunters who waited. 

All four of the brothers stepped in along with Ma, knowing that Atrey wouldn't want to see them at that point.

"We will just go see that he safely crosses," said Avadh.

All nodded and Avadh and his brothers left.

-------------------------------------------------------

Atrey looked back at the palace one time and smiled. It was his home for so long and he will miss it. He turned to the woods and then looked at the hunters.

"You can leave me here. You entering the land might trigger some anger. So watch from here," said Atrey.

"We will come with you till you cross the Tabora edge of Myrkovir," said Vansh coming to Atrey's right.

"You are not supposed to make me cry as I leave," said Atrey leaning onto Vansh's shoulder.

"We couldn't resist," said Avadh as he ran his hand through Atrey's hair.

"Come on, we have one wood to cross and I must say there would be much more peace in the palace," said Viraat as he walked in front.

"Yeah and no monopoly over chess and no cheating and tricks on poker," said Arav.

"I don't trick or cheat in poker," growled Atrey.

"You do. You give that innocent doe eyes and pout and make us give in which is cheating," said Arav.

Atrey scowled but he followed his brothers. Once they crossed the Tabora edge, they looked at Atrey who smiled even though his eyes were wet.

"I will see you guys" he hugged all four and let them all kiss him on his forehead and cheeks.

They watched as Atrey walked into the denser woods of Myrkovir.