Vansh's Forgiveness

Vansh looked at his teammates as he walked in. They were all looking at him with a look of admiration.

"You are one lucky man. You have a wonderful husband, man" said one of them.

"If it was one of us. I would have actually flipped. The guy made you let her go," said another.

"Hale hates taking life," said Vansh.

"Well, he is lucky too. A lesser man would have fallen for her, but you- way to go, man," said another.

"She was practically throwing herself at you," said another guy.

"Hale, my Hale is all I want," said Vansh as he changed.

"We know your story man, that is why I called you lucky," said the first teammate and then they were all lining up.

Vansh was playing his best. He saw  Hale and his kids in the gallery and they were cheering for him.

"Father" he heard his daughter cheer the loudest after he scored the first goal. Vansh looked at Hale's face. Hale was beaming. Vansh sent him a flying kiss and the stadium went mad. Vansh was shocked. For a moment, he had forgotten that they were in the stadium.

Hale was blushing as red as an apple as he held their son close to his chest. 

With three goals, Vansh won the best player trophy as well as the champion's cup.

He saw his family jumping in the stands. 

Once the media got to him, he was looking for Hale and his kids who were making their way towards him.

"So, one dramatic season?" asked a reporter smiling.

"You can say that. I- I am just glad it is over," said Vansh.

"So, will you play for KV next season?" asked the reporter.

"I am 35 now. I think it is time I call it quits.  I was able to make a fabulous comeback and was able to win every trophy I wanted to set my hand on. Above that, I proved my Hale right. He showed me the fight still left in me. He ran with me until I was ready to run alone even when he was carrying. All of these trophies belong to him. It is a result of his belief in me. I was a wasted looser when he found out I am his mate. He took me in his arms and breathed life into me. Thank you Hale, baby, I love you. You mean the world to me," said Vansh, high on adrenaline as he looked at his Hale.

Hale blushed as he reached his husband how held him in his arms. Vansh gave the to Hale and Ira who has claimed it like a prize. Vansh took her up as he embraced Hale who has Pran in his arm.

Vansh held them as the photographers clicked away and people even capturing the couple on phone.

"What would you like to say on this occasion?" asked a reporter to Hale.
Hale smiled.

"I am so proud of Vansh. He, he has proven everyone who said that his career was over, wrong. And I-" Hale took a deep breath and let it out and said "I would like to apologise to my Alpha in front of you all for mistrusting him, for even entertaining the thought that he might be unfaithful to me atleast with his mind. I now know, he has been faithful to me even in his thoughts, which is every omega's and every partner's dream. I am so happy. Thank you so much, Vansh for all this and forgive me for being disloyal to you and thinking that you would ever be unfaithful to me. It showed my lack of faith in you, which actually makes me the unfaithful one even in thoughts, forgive me for that, please. I will forever trust you and keep my utmost faith in you," said Hale.

Vansh looked at him.

"Oh, baby you don't have to apologise. I was wrong in not being patient with you too," said Vansh and hugged Hale.
_________________

The woods were dangerous as it is. Avadh stopped hearing Iker's call at the edge of Mykovir. No emperors have ever entered the forest. Avadh would if it threatened the safety of his people. But, definitely not now. The world did not need an angry Iker, especially when the immediate danger was gone. The lone wolf has fled to Mykovir. He knows the dark death lives in there. He can go in now and have his little family of five people worried and cuddled together waiting for him to arrive. Or he could go back and make a plan and then come back after properly assessing the situation. Before Iker came into his life, Avadh would have definitely chosen the option to stomp in without any forethought. Now, however, he has four tiny human beings who think he hung the moon and the stars and his Iker waiting for him. Avadh turned and ran back in the direction of the palace.

Iker, sure enough, had his eyes out into the garden, all four of their sons attached to him. Jana was asleep on his lap, so was Carles.  Jeev was sitting on the side and cuddled to Iker's chest and Kanwar was asleep on Iker's shoulder.

Avadh smiled as he walked to them. Iker smiled back, relief removing the crease from his face. Avadh kissed on Iker's lips and then on the forehead and picked up Carles and Jana who shifted a bit but mumbled "Father" and went back to sleep.

Avadh smiled as he pulled the comforter over them. Then he took Jeev and finally Iker could get up with Kanwar in his arms. 

Once all four of their sons were in bed, both parents had a late dinner.

"Lone wolves?" asked Iker.

Avadh nodded.

"I don't want a war with lone wolves, but they are illegal and well, some of them are attacking hunters," said Avadh.

"Select hunters," said Iker looking at the file and snorted.

"All extremely violent ones too," said Iker.

"That does not make it right," said Avadh.  Iker nodded.

------------------------------------------------

Ethan looked at the hurt lone wolf. He notioned for the servants to move the wolf to infirmary and turned.

"Who?" asked Ethan 

The others of the band looked down.

"King" they said fear dripping from their voice.

---------------------------------------------------------