My life savior

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 9

-

Willows POV: *skip to after bowling back at the tc house*

We got back to the team crafted house and we all fought over the couch. "Jerome get your filthy bacca booty off me!" Mitch screamed shoving Jerome off of him. "#MEROME!" Jason screamed from upstairs. We all laughed. "Uh hey..Willow can we talk? In private?" "Uh s-sure Mitch." He led me upstairs into his room where I sat in his comfy office chair. "Willow why did you cry when those girls called you ugly? They were just crazy jealous fangirls." A tear streamed down my face. "I-it was nothing." "Willow I'm not stupid. I can tell when something is wrong." I sighed. "Well I came to Los Angeles looking for a new start..." I told him the whole story. Well my story. About my ex about the bullies and my friends leaving me everything. "Willow..." Mitch said standing up and hugging me. I cried into his shirt. "It's ok I'm here to protect you. All those bullies are gone. They can't get you here." He rested his head on mine. I looked up at my wrists and noticed my scars were showing. My eyes widened as I tried to grab my sleeve and pull it down. Mitch noticed what I was doing and grabbed my wrist. "No no no." His eyes got watery. "Mitch I'm-" "Shhh" Mitch slowly brought my cut wrist to his lips and lightly kissed every scar on my wrist. "I want you to promise me something." He looked up at me a tear streaming down his face. "Never ever do this again." "But Mitch-" "No but Mitch! Don't cut again or next time you do it don't cut yourself cut me instead." "But I'm not pretty and deserve to be the one cut." I said pulling my hand away and looking down. "You're right. You're not pretty. You're beautiful." He looked into my eyes and lightly kissed my forehead. "I know we haven't known each other that long but...do you wanna do something tomorrow or something?" Mitch asked smiling. My face got hot. "I'd love to! But I have to find an apartment to live in. So maybe a couple days after that." "You can live here until you find an apartment! My face got hot. "I'd love to! But I have to find an apartment to live in. So maybe a couple days after that." "You can live here until you find an apartment! I'll go ask the guys real quick!" Mitch sprinted out of the room. I heard a bit of talking from the other rooms but Mitch quickly returned with a huge smile on his face. "They said yes!" I jumped up from the chair and gave Mitch a huge hug. "Thank you Mitch you saved my life again and so many other times and I can't thank you enough for this!"