Title your Story Part

SORRY. LAST SPAM FOR TODAY. :) <3

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 28

-

AlesasPOV: :3 yay

I stepped out of my cab excited to see Adam. Milton and Bailey were so excited to see Adam too. (Ya she brought her dogs get over it :3) I grabbed my bags and paid the driver. I took a deep breathe and walked to the door. It immediately opened and there stood Adam. He picked me up and twirled me around. "I missed you so much!" He said hugging me tight. The dogs were barking and jumping around on the floor. "I missed you too." I kissed him for what felt like minutes until someone coughed behind us. We released from our kiss. There stood Tyler awkwardly adjusting his glasses and picking something out of his braces. "Aww young love. I remember when I fell in love. Good times." He said in a Janet voice. "Haven't heard that voice in a while." I said hugging him. "Well you're gonna hear it the entire time you're hear." He chuckled. I'm so excited for this week. *time skip to the mall with Stella, Sarah, and Willow :3*

All the girls seemed really nice. I was just confused on why Willow was wearing a jacket when it was blazing hot out. I shrugged as we entered a store. While all the girls were looking at clothes I couldn't stop admiring my new red hair. I noticed Willow standing behind me. "Oh uh.. Sorry just admiring my beautiful hair." I posed and we both laughed. "No worries your hair looks beautiful I would be doing the same thing." She walked back to the other girls. I wish my cousin, Emma, (that's here actual name) and my best friend, Jackie could be here. I should get them something while I'm here. "Hey guys are there any touristy shops in this mall?" Willow nodded and said she'd show me. Should I ask her about the long sleeves? If something is wrong I wanna help... We exited the store and Willow led me down the mall. "Um can I ask you something?" "Sure ask away." "Well umm." I chickened out. "Why didn't Ashley come with us?" "That's a long story I'll tell you later." I'm such a chicken...