I cant believe Mitch

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 19

-

WillowsPOV

Once outside I sat down under a small tree in our front yard. I put my knees to my chest. It was rainy and windy so I put my hood up. I buried my face in my knees and started crying. I can't talk to Mitch. He hurt me, both ways. I was starting to get cold when I felt someone drop a blanket oh me. I looked up and saw Jerome standing there. He was like a brother to me. Always stood up for me, even to Mitch. He sat down next to me and just looked ahead. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. It didn't feel awkward. It was more of a friendship hug for comfort. "Jason's yelling at Mitch." He looked down at me and smiled. Why is he smiling? 2 of his friends hate each other. "What?" I took my head off his shoulder. He looked away and smiled a bit more evilly. "Jerome...." Before he could respond I heard the door close. Adam ran out. "Dude Mitch is getting pissed you gotta go stop him use whatever merome magic you got. Jerome got up and brushed his pants off. They headed back inside and I was alone. Again. It started to rain harder and I was getting soaked. I stood up and ran inside. Luckily the boys didn't notice me as I ran upstairs. I noticed Ashley standing upstairs glaring at me. I looked down and tried to walk past her. "Where are you going?" "Narnia." I said sarcastically. I tried to walk away again but she threw me to the ground and put her foot on my chest. She pressed down on my chest harder and harder. I kicked her legs and hopped up. She grabbed my hair and punched me multiple times. My vision started getting spotty. I have to stay away. I tried to stay awake but gave up and let the darkness take over. The last thing I remember is Mitch running upstairs and hugging Ashley.