Jason. <3

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 21

-

"Willow." I heard someone whisper. "Willow." The person shook me a bit. "Willoooooowwww." I opened my eyes and saw Jerome standing there. "Wha-What?" I sat up rubbing my head it still hurt a little. "Breakfast tiiiiime! We got BACONNN!" Jerome sprinted downstairs screaming/singing a song about bacon. I chuckled and got out of bed. I was still wearing my jacket and my shorts so I just left them on. "Adam! My bacon! Bad!" I heard Ty holding his bacon close to his chest. "But tyyyyy! I'm hungryyyy!" Adam made a sad face towards Ty and held up his empty plate. Ty threw a piece of bacon at Adam as his face lit up. "BACONNNN!" Adam started running around the house. He will never grow up. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Jason. He handed me I plate of bacon and eggs. "Thanks." I sat down and quickly devoured the bacon and eggs. The only people left in the kitchen was Ian and I. "How you feeling? You remember us now." I set my plate in the sink. "Much better. I just wish I wouldn't have run outside. None of this would've happened. "It's okay Willow. I understand. Who would want to talk to someone who did that." I nodded. "But we do have to get him to come back. He's part of team crafted and the fans will get worried." I stared at my feet. "I understand I just don't wanna talk to him." I walked out of the kitchen dreading the day Mitch does come back. I sat on the couch just staring at the tv thinking. Mitch was the guy who saved me. Helped me with depression. And now he's just gone. The guy I once knew as a friend well boyfriend *shiver* is now gone. I suddenly felt the couch sink a bit and noticed Jason sitting there. He didn't say anything, he didn't need to, he just extended his arms ready for a hug. I hugged him and cried into his chest. "You okay Willow?" I looked up at him and nodded. I wiped a few tears away. "Thanks Jason. You always make me feel better." I love you...I said in my head. I need to tell him. "U-Um Willow?" "Hm?" He looked around us. "Well...I uhh... I really like- no I love you Willow. You're the kindest girl I've ever met, you're beautiful, and always make me feel happy." He sighed and looked relieved to get that out. "Jason..." "It's okay Willow I know you don't like me it's fine." He started to get up but I grabbed his shirt. "No Jason. I love you." He smiled and picked me up and spun me around. I laughed. Like a real laugh. He set me down and kissed me. The sparks flew yet again.