It goes on

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 26

-

WillowsPOV:

I quickly let go of Mitch remembering what he did to me. "U-Um Mitch? Can you leave please. I just wanna rest." He nodded and stepped out of the room closing the door behind him. I stood up and grabbed a hoodie from my closet. I put on the hoodie and realized it was huge. This isn't my hoodie. I looked at it and realized it was Jason's. It was black and said Minecraft Universe across the top. I felt safe with Jason's hoodie on. I felt like his arms were wrapped around me. Always. I grabbed my phone and started looking at my twitter and Instagram and all that socialy stuff. Most of the hate had gone down but occasionally you get the few people who say "you're pathetic for trying to kill yourself." I shivered remembering that day. I liked a few photos of fan made edits and immediately they started Fangirling. I smiled at my phone seeing a fan account just for me. Without a hesitation I hit the follow button. A few minutes later the girl started doing the FanGirl game. Where she freaks out then tries be like yeah it's cool *swag swag* but she is secretly hyperventilating. I chuckled at my phone remembering when I'd do that. I was so lucky to meet the guys. I just wish things had gone right. I shrugged and set my phone down. I hopped into bed (even though it was only 8 at night) and closed my eyes. Before I drifted off into a deep sleep I heard my door creak open then shut. I felt the covers move as someone got under them with me. Arms were suddenly around me and I knew it was Jason. I could feel the coldness of his ring that he always wears on my bare wrist. I turned to face him but didn't say anything. I just smiled and kissed his cheek. I laid my head back down and he put his head on mine. We soon both drifted off into a deep sleep.