Mitch makes me mad

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 15

-

Willows POV:

I wake up the next morning to screams and shouts. I see Jason sitting at my desk. "Hey Jason." He turns around and says a simple hi. "Did you sleep well? He asked after a minute. "Yep thanks for staying." I smiled. "Anytime." "I'm gonna go see what's going on downstairs." I bet Ashley's here. I stop half way down the stairs when I see Mitch and Ashley. He has his hand around her waist. I run back into my room and Jason notices I look sad. "Willow? You okay?" I shake my head and bury it in my pillow. He looks outside my door and sees Mitch and Ashley walking up the stairs holding hands. "Mitch you make me sick." Jason yelled at Mitch as he slammed the door. Mitch opened the door with Ashley standing behind him. "Willow it's not like that." I refused to make eye contact with him. "Willow..please talk to me." I just shake my head. Mitch ran over to me and grabbed my head and pulled me close. "Willow please talk to me." I shake my head. "Fine but please think about it. I've said sorry and there's nothing between me and Ashley." Mitch walked out of my room. I put my knees up against my chest and cried. Jason walked over and hugged me. "Willow it's okay. Mitch has done this to plenty of girls." I nod and look up at Jason. He's been so nice to me. Comforting me, giving me compliments and warning me about Mitch. I lean up to him and kiss his cheek. "Thanks for being amazing to me." He put his arms around me. "Anytime." We sat like that for a few minutes until Ian came running into my room. "We're partying tonight!!! Woooo TURN UP!" And he sprinted off. We laughed and stood up. "Better get some breakfast first." Jason said running downstairs. A minute later and he ran back upstairs carrying 2 bowls of oatmeal with fruit in it. "Ooo fancy." I said as I took a bite. "Jason this is AMAZING!" He smiled as I took huge bites of my oatmeal. We quickly finished our oatmeal. "Thanks for the oatmeal Jason." I set my bowl on the desk. "No problem. Hey wanna play some mc?" "Sure! You have my Skype right?" "Yep I'll go in my room and call you." Jason ran out of my room as I started up my computer. We joined the Hive and quickly started playing hide and seek. "Hey Willow do you mind if I record this?" "Not at all..." I started to get nervous. "3....2.....1." He said and started the recording.