Ashley... ;-;

WRITERS NOTES: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS WE LOVE ASHLEY. '

'The Missing Piece' Chapter 12

-

Willows POV:

"Mitch nu don't do this!" "Sorry Ashley it has to be done!" "But #Mashley!" "Sorry Mashley will just have to wait." I could hear Ashley and Mitch talking on Skype outside Mitch's room. I stormed off and started getting ready. I was going to the mall with Stella, Jerome, Jason and Adam. I hope Mitch doesn't mind.... *time skip to the mall*

"Daddy I want this outfit!" Adam ran into a little kid store and held up a onesie. We all laughed as Adam walked out of the store. "Where to next?" Jerome asked as we all sat down on some benches. I checked my phone. "It's already 1:00 why don't we grab some lunch?" "Yes! I'm so hungry!" Stella said. "Where to?" I asked getting up and standing next to Stella. "Hmm." Jerome and Adam said at the same time. "We could go to the Cheesecake Factory!" Jason finally said something! He stood up and stood next to me looking at his feet. "Well lezz gooo!" Jerome said slurping and running towards the door. We all ran to catch up to the bacca. We all hopped into Adams car as he started the engine. *skip to the Cheesecake Factory :3* we were waiting for our food when some fans walked over to our table. "Are you SKYDOESMINECRAFT?!" One of then asked jumping up and down. "Yep!" "WHO LIKE MINECRAF!" The kid almost screamed. Adam chuckled as the kid handed him a small piece of paper to sign. "Could I get a picture with you?" The kid asked. "Sure! Jerome can you take the picture?" "Sure thing buddy." Jerome stood up and took the picture. "Wait are you jeromeAsf?! The fluffy?!" "Indeed I am little bacca!" Jerome said as the kid handed him the same sheet of paper. "Luke stop bothering those guys!" A guy who looked familiar walked over to us. "Willow? Is that you?" Everyone looked at me. The guys eyes grew huge and he smiled at me. "Um do I know you?" I looked more closely at him. I gasped as I realized it was- "Willow it's me, Tom, your e-ex boyfriend." Everything started to go black and all I remember is Jason catching me before I fell onto the floor.