Doyoung (Practice)

You had been dating Doyoung for three months now and it's the happiest you have ever been.

It was a Friday night and Doyoung was at his practice room with his band mates.

Bunnyboy: Babe!!!!!

You: What?

Bunnyboy:You almost here?

You:Yeah I just stopped for a coffee

Bunnyboy: good xx the guys are excited to meet you.

As you walked closer to the entertainment building you felt your heart begin to pound against your chest. Coming up to the door you rubbed the sweat from your hands onto your jeans and pushed the glass doors open. It was your first time meeting the rest of NCT and needless to say you were shitting it.

Ok y/N you got this how could they not like you?!?

You walked down the long straight hallway passing many doors with various lists and schedules pasted on the front of them. You came to a black door at the end of the hall. You could hear screams, giggles and crashes coming from inside.

"HYUNG STOP NO"

"NCT IN THE MOTHER FUCKIN HOUSE"

"WHO TOUCHED MY SHITTING ICED TEA"

"LUCAS"

You recognised your boyfriends voice coming from inside

"LEE DONGHYUCK I SWEAR IF YOU DARE MAKE A MOVE ON Y/N"

You chuckled at your boyfriends protectiveness. You shyly tapped on the door not expecting to be heard over the screams and shouts. But within a millisecond Doyoung was in front of you, his precious little bunny smile greeting you warmly.

"Doyoung-ah"

You jumped into his arms, your arms around his neck embracing him.

*cough*

You let go of your boyfriend and looked behind him to see a room of 17 attractive boys all staring directly at you.

"Guys this is Y/N" Doyoung introduced you, his arms wrapping around your waist.

"No shit" a boy who was incredibly adorable, like as soon as you saw his face you just bust the phattest uwu ever. (Guess who)

"How did you get her?"

"Jaemin, darling, if you were as attractive as me then you too would have girls throwing themselves at you" your boyfriend replied

You slapped his arm hard.

"Doyoung don't lie to them. He found me on Instagram and Dmed me everyday until I agreed to date him"

 He found me on Instagram and Dmed me everyday until I agreed to date him"