Cooking With Hendery

It was a Friday night in the WAYV dorm all the boys were out except for Hendery.

He invited you over to spend some quiet time together. The wind was blowing heavily outside as you stood in the kitchen wearing yoga shorts and your boyfriends hoodie.

"What are we cooking tonight baby" Hendery asks as he hugs your back.

"I was thinking of making you a classic Irish meal, cabbage, potatoes, maybe a stew?" you replied.

He nuzzled his head into your neck breathing in your scent

"stop it that tickles" you giggled slapping his hand that wrapped around your stomach.

"I can't help it I love your smell" he smiled into your skin.

"baby you are weird, cut some carrots for me" you said handing him a bag of carrots.

Hendery stood over the sink peeling and washing the carrots before cutting them into slices and putting them into water.

You were keeping a very close eye on him because he is prone to being silly.

You took your eyes away from him for a split second when..

"Ouch SHIT" Hendery cried

You rushed over to him

"WHAT'S WRONG??" You asked trying to assess the situation.

"MY FINGER!!" He yelled.

You lifted up his hand to see nothing but a tiny scratch.

"Aish you big baby"

You lifted his finger to your mouth and kissed it

"better?" you smiled.

"Better, except I think I cut myself here aswell" he pouts pointing to his lip.