Cold 🌨️❄️

You were sitting in NCT dream's dorm with your boyfriend Jisung. The weather outside was snowy and cold, too cold to even go out and play in the snow.

The heating was turned all the way up and you were drowning in one of your boyfriend's soft hoodies, breathing in his scent.

"Jisung-ah" you called the boy who was currently making hot coco in the kitchen.

"Yes baby?" he giggled

"CUDDLES"

He suddenly got shy and blushed.
He brought the two mugs of hot coco over to the couch that you were sitting on.

He placed them on the table and grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch. He wrapped both of you up in it and pulled you close to him.

He kissed your forehead.

"you look adorable in my hoodie" he smiled.

"well it's mine now" you laughed poking his cheek.

"y/n that's an expensive one" he whined

"which is why I decided to keep it" you teased.

"I will let you but only because I love you"

This was the first time he ever said those words to you.
Your eyes began to water. Never in a million years did you think somebody this perfect would be able to love you.

"I love you too, so so much" you cupped his face in your hands, resting your forehead against his before placing a gentle and soft kiss on his lips.

This one is awful but oh well xx thank you for reading it anyways ❤️📖
BITCHES I NEED REQUESTS SO LIKE PLZ