Lucas/Winwin Imagine

WinWin as your overprotective brother part 2:

We sat at the dinner table, a stern and admittedly scary look on my brothers face.

Lucas was sat next to me fidgeting and pulling the sleeves of his hoody.

The silence was deafening.

"Since neither of you pussbags are gonna say anything I will"

I am 20 years old why the hell should I let my brother dictate my life?

"What did you say!?" Winwin shouted.

He never shouts, like ever.

"Why the hell should I have to hide the fact that I'm in love from my own brother?" I stood up, I'm not letting my fear control me.

I saw a slight smirk creep over Lucas' face.

"You love me?" his puppy dog eyes looked up at me.

"Of course I do" I sat back down and held his hand in mine.

A loud cough interrupted our romantic moment.

"Do you love her?"  we both turned to face Winwin.

"Dude are you crying?" Lucas leaned over the table to look at his friends face.

"PFFT WHAT NO?!" He turned away from us and wiped tears from under his eyes.

"well, yes I do love her, more than anything" Lucas smiled at me.

Weeping noises could be heard from the other side of the table. We both giggled at the unexpected reaction.

"How could I ruin such a beautiful couple"

"Pussbag" I whispered.

A/n
I am so sorry about this one 😂 its a part 2 to an imagine I wrote a long time ago so I didn't really know where to go with it.