Lucas/Winwin Imagine

WinWin as your overprotective brother :

We were sat at the dinner table eating some soggy ass noodles that Sicheng made.

"Did you study today?" My brother asked.

I slurped up my noodles before answering.

"Not yet, but I will before bed"

We had moved from China to Korea a few years ago to train and be idols. Winwin has already debuted in multiple groups whereas I am yet to debut.

He is constantly pestering me to learn dances, study Korean and work on my vocals.

As I was about to ask Winwin a question I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Startled I looked at the screen, quickly hiding it from my brothers sight.

Xuxi 🍣💕

I smiled to myself
"Can I take this?"

Winwin nodded and excused me.

I left the table and went to my bedroom, being sure to close the door behind me.

Answering, I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow into my chest.

"Hey bubs!"

"Hi y/n? Have you eaten?"

"Yeah Winwin made gross noodles but at least its something"

"That's good I guess"

I could tell something wasn't right by the tone in his voice.

"whats wrong baby?"

"I just miss you"

Winwin has been home a lot more often recently due to a pain in his leg, obviously I want my brother to rest and be healthy but on the other hand I also want to make out with my boyfriend.

I smile to myself

"come over"

I heard Lucas giggle on the other end.

"Really?"

"really, Winwin will probably go to bed soon and then I can sneak you in, it'll be easy"

And so we said our goodbyes. I suddenly realised that I look like a homeless man and so some preparation was needed. I started with a shower and shave because 😉

I went downstairs to see Winwin in the kitchen wearing a blue pajama set and holding a glass of water.

"Going to bed?" I asked trying to not to seem suspicious.

"Yeah, you should do some stretches before bed, you have training tomorrow" He pat my shoulder as he left the kitchen and went up to his room.

I giggled to myself and jumped up and down.

I text Lucas letting him know that the coast was clear.

I sat in the living room laying horizontal on my sofa, scrolling through my phone when I got a text from Lucas.

I'm outside xx

Smiling I hopped up, leaving my phone on the coffee table.

Before opening the front door I looked up the stairs to see if Winwin was spying on me. Once I realised how paranoid I was being I opened the door to see a comfy looking Lucas.

He wore those grey tracksuit bottoms that every girl goes absolutely crazy for, aswell as a black hoodie.

I gestured for him to come in. Once he was through the door I gripped into his hand pulling him deeper into the house and into the living room.

"I missed you" He said with the biggest goofy smile.

"I missed you too" I went onto my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

He sat on the sofa patting the space next to him.

Instead of sitting next to him I sat on his lap, a leg at either side of his waist.

"Oh" He smirked.

"Oh" I responded before leaning into his lips.

Lucas' hands travelled down my back and gave my butt a squeeze causing my to giggle into the kiss.

We were so immersed in eachother that we never noticed Winwin come down the stairs.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER"

A/n
OK I actually really like this chapter, don't worry there will be a part 2 💓 also I love yall so much wtf how did I even get 50k reads like that's a lotta clicks.
Anyways if you are interested I have a Johnny fic called barely Breathing which I'm actually really proud of and I love writing it so i would love it if you guys lived it blah blah kiss kiss