Yangyang (Fluff)

Playing board games with Yangyang :

You sat on your sofa next to your boyfriend Yangyang. You were wearing black yoga shorts paired with one of Yangyangs black hoodies.

"Babe I'm bored" Yangyang poked your shoulder and pouted.

You looked at him and smiled then continued to scroll through social media.

"WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME ATTENTION!" Your needy boyfriend now had his head resting on your lap.

You put your phone down next to you and stroked your boyfriends hair out of his face.

"What do you want to do?" you asked.

He thought for a moment before springing back up to his feet.

"WE COULD PLAY MONOPOLY" He suggested.

You shook your head violently.

"No! Last time we played that you kept on trying to get out of paying fines by hugging everyone" You responded

Yangyang nodded in agreement.

"But it worked" He spoke softly

" As much as I enjoyed watching you try to kiss Kun until he had to runaway, I don't know if I'm willing to kiss you that much" you teased.

Yangyang laughed at you bending his knees so that his face was now in front of yours.

"That's a lie" he whispered.

He skipped off to go find the dreaded board game.

Yes that boy is adorable but damn, he can be lethal to the heart.

The two of you set the game up and sat at either end of the coffee table.

"Ladies first" Yangyang gestured.

You two played for hours, admittedly having more fun than you expected.

Yangyang did keep trying to give you hugs and kisses throughout the entire game so that he could get out of paying his fines.

"If I let you kiss me, can we please play the game properly?" you asked, this time you wore a pout.

"YES!" Yangyang scooted over to you.

You two had been dating for a couple of months but because of his busy schedule didn't get to see much of each other, thus meaning you never got any of that quality romantic time.

He smiled at you when he noticed you avoiding his eyes.

"Don't be nervous" he held your hand in his own.

With one hand cupping your rosy cheek and the other holding your hand, he leaned in.

Your lips finally met. He was soft and delicate with his movements. You moved your hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Needless to say, the game was forgotten about.