Renjun (Fluff)

Waking Renjun up in the morning :

It was a cold Saturday morning, you say it was morning but its actually 3pm, the love of your life lays in your bed, drool dripping down his pretty face.

You sit next to his sleeping body and begin to poke his small shoulder.

"Renjunnie.... You need to eat something" you lightly whisper.

He mumbles something incoherent and rolls over to face you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You slap his bare back causing him to wince in pain.

You feel his voice vibrate against your skin.

"Why are you soooo meaaan to me?!"

You giggle to yourself rubbing the now red spot on his back

"I certainly wasn't mean to you last night"

He lifts himself up and looks you in the eye.

"Round 2?" he questions with his left Eyebrow raised.

You smile and lean closer to him, smelling his awful morning breath. You grip his face in between your thumb and index finger, squishing his cheeks.

"Brush your teeth"

A/N

It's a shorty, but anyways all the love I'm receiving for this book makes my heart eek, I love yall ❤️ I have actually decided to study writing in university this year thanks to the amount of people who enjoy my writing. I understand I'm not the best but I love writing stories for all of us loners.

*FOR ATINY*

I HAVE RELEASED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY ATEEZ FANFIC PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. I HAVE NOT CHOSEN A LOVE INTEREST YET, I WANT THE READERS TO DECIDE BUT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN I ACTUALLY NEED READERS