Walks With Jungwoo

It was sunny and bright outside. The sun hadn't been out for a while so you text your boyfriend.

Y/n : you wanna go for a walk?
Junguwu : of course I'll come pick you up now.

You threw on a pair of blue denim shorts, a white shirt and you tied your hair in a ponytail.

You met your boyfriend outside of your building.
Jungwoo was stood looking at you with the sweetest and softest smile.

"so where shall we walk?" he asked clasping your hand in his.

"well I still haven't had any caffeine this morning so can we walk to that cute coffee shop? The one with the pink watering can outside?"

Your boyfriend smiled at you and gripped your hand tighter, nodding in response.

As you walked he would kiss the top of your head and giggle at your jokes.

" wanna hear a new dad joke i found? " You asked.

" of course" Jungwoo nodded his head aggressively.

"I don't trust stairs" you stated.

"why?"

"because they are always up to something"

Jungwoo let go of your hand almost instantly.

"That joke was so awful I think we need to break up"

"Oh thank god, I thought I was going to have to be the one to say it" you joked.

Suddenly jungwoo grabbed your hand again.

"Y/n, don't even joke about that"

A/n

Um thank you all so damn much for reading this book like wtf I'm so grateful.
I hate this imagine but I started it a while ago and so I just wanted to finish it, hopefully somebody out there will enjoy it.
As always feel free to message me for requests because I'm always looking for inspo lots of love bbs.